Mod: Main Menu Mods Compilation 1.1
This mod by Lux combines three separate mods in to one package. See File Details for more info.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
This is only a compilation of three GREAT main menu mods.
Compilation created by Lux aka LuxZg
Date: Nov 21st 2008
Game version: 1.5.05-1.5.07 (should work with all of them without problems)
- Cheat mod 1.02, with vehicles add-on, and with 1.02a update - by TSL16b
- Helios Spawn Menu Mod 1.3 - by Helios
- Faction Commander V1.6 - by Chen Lin Peng aka rgggclp (optional monster pack NOT included!)
Read the readme files of those individual mods.
Read those readme to see full credits to all authors that were involved in creating parts used by this compilation.
What have I done:
- merged those three mods as best as I could
- as a base, I've used ui_main_menu.script from 1.5.07 game, so that you don't have any problems with a new patch
- did NOT include optional monsters from Faction Commander 1.5/1.6 as to make the mods more compatible, as you already have monsters in Helios' mod (and you have beta version 0.9 of this mod that includes FC 1.0 that has monsters embeded)
- created small menu with three buttons that enable using those 3 mods without going to main menu 3x if you need parts of all three of them in the same moment
- fixed ui_helios.script file so it's compatible with my mini-menu
- you can use this mod by pressing keys for each mod separately:
- F1-F9 plus some others are used by Cheat mod
- F10 is used for Helios Spawn menu (originaly F1)
- F11 is used for Faction Commander mod (originaly F2)
- or you can using it through my mini menu that connects all three mods
- M - shows the main cheat menu made by me
- if you DO NOT WANT TO HAVE super-sprint, super-jump, and super-resistance (named "Terminator module"), see original readme of Cheat mod 1.02 for easy solution!!
See CHANGED FILES.txt which is in same package with this readme and readme files of all 3 mods.
This mod will not have it's separate discussion thread or page.
If you find major bugs, feel free to fix them yourself, or make your own compilation.
You can contact me, if you need some help, through my website by clicking on SUPPORT button.
Idea for this mod came in this thread/forum:
BIG THANKS TO:
TSL16b for Cheat menu mods
Chen Lin Peng aka rgggclp for Summoner, Faction Changer and Faction Commander mods
Helios for Helios Spawn Menu mods
Ceano for Vehicle and Speed-Up Time mods
Lobstris for squad spawner routines
MoHaX-mott and [HiT] for Spawner Mod
velociraptor for Travel Mod
NatVac for The Zone Reclamation Project
Kanyhalos, Mr. Fusion and FoxMurder for Oblivion Lost mod
Dez0wave for timer class
and anyone else that we could maybe forget, since a lot of peoples work was used to create this compilation
well, and a little thanks to me for creating this compilation
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (by an unknown Stalker - but thank you anyway!)
Simply put the gamedata to your Stalker CS directory
And change the line in fsgame file
$game_data$ = false| true| $fs_root$| gamedata
$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata
-- or use Smart Mod Manager- http://www.smart-mod-manager.org/ --
|File Name: cs_main_menu_mods_compilation1.1.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 35.26 MB||Files Added: 11,015|
|Downloads: 3,370 (10 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,368,369 (50,844 last week)|
|Posted: 24.11.2008||Supporters: n/a|