Patch: Patch 1.5.06
The 1.5.06 cumulative patch for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- STALKER: Clear Sky v1.5.06 Patch
1.5.04 and 1.5.05 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.06.
- Fixed an error when the wounded guide didn't want to lead the player anywhere.
- Increased the number of items for sell for the trader at the goods market.
- Added the possibility to upgrade SVDm 2 at Freedom's mechanic.
- Fixed game crash upon the attempt to speak with the wounded character.
- Fixed an error, which led to the blocking of the storyline quest completion at Yantar (the door to Sakharov's bunker couldn't be opened).
- Increased the amount of money of the bandits' trader.
- Fixed the displacement of the military warehouses on the PDA map.
- Added the possibility to load the last saved game by pressing space bar after the player's death.
- Added DX10.1 support.
- Added MSAA for alpha-tested objects ("alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.0, custom "alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.1 for better performance, native DX10.1 implementation for better quality).
- Added new quality level for sun-shadows (ultra) for better picture quality.
- Added new min/max shadowmap technique (which takes advantage of DX10.1 when available) allows to speed up high quality sunshafts rendering for top video boards and high resolutions.
- Added high quality sunshafts acceleration for DX9 renderer.
- Fixed various game crashes of server and client sections.
- Added the detailed server's statistics.
- Changed the saving of the server online-dump (dump is saved to online_dump.ltx).
- Added the changing of keyboard layout by pressing LCtrl +LShift.
All other changes from earlier patches are also included.
|File Name: V1.5.06_stkcs-for-pack-efigspch-patch-any-6.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 53.23 MB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 6,788 (8 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,064,254 (60,629 last week)|
|Posted: 30.10.2008||Supporters: n/a|