Mod: Unleashed Mod
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl: All Downloads (649) Patches (11) | Mods (632) | Movies (4) | Others (1)
This mod removes the storyline from the game, and 'unleashes' you on the zone. With a reworked health system, more dialog, more mutants, and extras this makes S.T.A.L.K.E.R. a whole new game.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Unleashed Mod
Ever wondered how one stalker alone could take on the whole Zone and still live? Ever thought that the game
was exactly the same every time you played? With this mod your prayers are answered by removing the storyline completely,
making the health values more realistic and adding in more features like; extra dialogues, more mutants in different places and hidden
extras with improved AI anomaly awareness and a more realistic relationship system. This mod will change the way
you play stalker forever. Beware though, only the toughest and most skilled will survive as your greatest enemy; the Zone
itself, has been Unleashed. . .
NOTE: This version only changes the Cordon.
NOTE: This version is meant to be played on "Master" difficulty.
NOTE: To get the new things you HAVE to try out the new dialogs on Wolf, Nimble and Trader!
To install simply run the .exe file.
NOTE: This is a STAND ALONE MOD. . . make sure you have no other mods running at the same time otherwise you shall
The default installation location is:
"C:\Program Files\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl"
To play this mod or any others you must first modify your fsgame.ltx file in the above directory.
To do this open the file in notepad and find the line that says:
$game_data$ = false| true| $fs_root$| gamedata\
Change this to:
$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata\
Otherwise this or any other mods will not work.
- Made it so that you now limp and fall over when 1/10 health is reached
- Added the "Psyzones And Emissions" mod
- Removed the storyline (you are now just another old stalker trying to make it in the zone)
- Added loads of new dialogs and other new 'mini-quests'
- Added the "HUD and Blood" mod
- Added the "Weather Overhaul V101" mod
- Added the "Stalkers Are Not Blind 0.95" Mod
- Changed the health value of all of the included mutants and NPCs
- Reworked the spawns again to include more NPCs and more mutants
- Removed the Freedom/Duty war from Cordon to be re-added in at later levels
- Reworked the old spawns and scripts to include a greater variety of mutants and NPCs
- Added new spawns and new dialogues to the mod
- "pseudoant(firstname.lastname@example.org)" for his "HUD and BLOOD" mod
- The creator of the "Weather Overhaul v101" mod
- Red75 for his "Stalkers Are Not Blind" mod
- LSSNeitrino and Dezodor for their "Psyzones and Emissions" mod
- Chao7 and Proton for their "_story.script" file format
- Dancalx for inspiring me with his Horror mod
- All of the people on the forums that I have harassed to get myself started
- All of the people who give me support/feedback/suggestions and critisism
If you choose to combine this mod with any others and experience problems it is your own fault not mine. This mod
runs fine as a stand alone mod and has been designed to do so.
Feel free to edit this mod for personal use but do not upload or share it without my permission.
Please E-Mail me at "a_lone_hobo[at]hotmail[dot]com" with feedback/complaints/suggestions.
|File Name: unleashed_mod_0.3.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 2.41 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 1,057 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,409,807 (59,719 last week)|
|Posted: 11.06.2007||Supporters: n/a|