Mod: Ecologist Faction 2.0
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl: All Downloads (669) Patches (12) | Mods (651) | Movies (4) | Others (1)
An update to the Ecologist Faction mod, which makes some changes to the scientists including making a faction for them.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
This further expands the Ecologist faction in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and is an update to
my previous Eco-Stalker mods. Please see screenshots.
Tested on patch 1.0004, but will work on 1.0005 with a small modification.
- Orange scientist suit is replaced with a blue Stalker suit.
- Unique version of blue Stalker suit (Reward for finding Ghost suit)
- Green scientist suit is replaced with blue SEVA suit.
- Descriptions and dialog amended for the new suits.
- Values for new suits adjusted in outfit file.
- Modified texture for Eco-Stalker suit found in game archives.
- New texture for Eco hazmat suit, worn by Kruglov and dead scientists in labx18.
- New texture for Eco SEVA suit.
- New texture for Eco rookie suit.
- New texture for Eco Exo suit.
- Increased Eco-Stalker variation (9 different types of character)
- Zombified Ecologist Stalker spawning in Yantar & Red Forest.
- Reinstated zombified Military Stalker, spawning in Yantar & Red Forest.
- Zombified Monolith Stalker, spawning in Yantar & Red Forest.
- Adjusted mission icons (blue suited Kruglov)
- Adjusted icons for Marked One when wearing new suits, improved from version 1.0.
- Improved NPC icons that show in PDA and dialog windows.
- New equipment icons.
- Scientist Lab is guarded by Eco suited guards, see screenshots for examples.
- Stalker camp near Yantar factory entrance is now Ecologist camp.
- Small Stalker camp in Rostok near burner tunnel is now Ecologist camp.
- Occasional Merc spawns in Yantar creating skirmishes between two factions.
(Last four features need new game, both appear after Brainlab mission)
SRP Mod team - Equipment icon for blue Stalker suit.
DJekman(RUS) - Marked One Freedom SEVA icon, which I modified to create blue SEVA.
Everyone on the forums, where I learnt to do basic all.spawn and mesh editing, and
all who gave feedback on previous versions of this mod.
DC-- for helping with my questions on adjusting spawns.
Silverpower for blue hazmat idea.
Anyone can use this in a compilation, credit would be nice.
The default mod is set up for patch 1.0004, if using patch 1.0005 just open
system.ltx and amend the following line "current_server_entity_version = 6" to
"current_server_entity_version = 7".
A new game is needed to see the revised spawns. Without a new game start you will
still see a different Rostok helicopter scene, zombified Ecologists, Monolith and
Military, and be able to use new armors, but it would be wise to delete the
included all.spawn file if your not starting a new game. I strongly suggest a new
game is needed to see mod in full form. I did not test the mod without starting
a new game!! There may be conflicts or inconsistencies if no new game is started.
Anyone wishing to merge this with other mods that alter all.spawn, check out the
thread on filefront forums called "editing all.spawn". The spawn entries that I
changed for this version are shown below, all very simple changes to edit if
using "acdc". If your all.spawn includes cut out mutants you will probably
need the perl version of "acdc" which is discussed later in the same thread.
|File Name: ecologist_faction_v2.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 8.94 MB||Files Added: 11,489|
|Downloads: 400 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 19,097,301 (28,007 last week)|
|Posted: 02.01.2008||Supporters: n/a|