Mod: CLEAR SKY-ish Weapon Positions
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl: All Downloads (669) Patches (12) | Mods (651) | Movies (4) | Others (1)
This mod from Brapped changes how your character hold his weapons to be similar to that of Clear Sky. Basically means you can see more of your weapon.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Readme File:
CLEAR SKY-ish WEAPON POSITIONS by Brapped
My version is simply to breath new life into S.O.C. by giving it a similar look to the weapon positions in Clear Sky.
These new settings do provide more viewing of the weapon and addons as well as more of the environment.
I have made every attempt to keep as close to the original Clear Sky positions as I could while maintaining the original zoom_offsets and grenade_zoom_offsets of S.O.C. .
- - A SPECIAL CREDIT GOES TO THE PEOPLE AT GSC FOR MAKING THIS INCREDIBLE GAME. - -
- - THE UNIQUE WEAPONS I HAVE MADE SETTINGS FOR WERE CREATED BY INCREDIBLY TALENTED PEOPLE, AND THEY DESERVE ALOT OF CREDIT FOR THEIR TIME AND EFFORT.- -
the saiga 12c shotgun - (model by BarbAn, tambovski, lez0, S_Cream_Err, Fantom Oblivion and xStream / skinned by Siro)
the pp-19 bizon smg - model by Millenia
Both of these weapons are part of the AMK Arsenal Mod and credit goes to the people mentioned and to the entire AMK-EN Team: BAC9-FLCL, Vizzy, ShadowTony, SkuLL, Vladwick and ClaySoft'65 for such an extensive and creative mod.
the saiga 12k shotgun - is part of the ARSENAL Mod RC1, the creators of this massive smorgasbord of weapons and addons are Zereset & Dester and their entire team.
- - LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST... ANGUS MCFISTYCUFFS FOR THE "ORIGINAL" WEAPON POSITIONS MOD, TO WHICH I DREW MY INSPIRATION FROM. WITHOUT HIS MOD I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN KNOWN IT WAS POSSIBLE. - -
THANK YOU ALL!
A few things to mention;
- there are 3 unique weapons not in the "vanilla" version.
- only assault rifles, submachine guns and shotguns were changed.
- all zoom_offsets and grenade_normal_zoom_offsets are the same (it just looked better for both)
- all weapons with permanent scopes attached (g36, svd, svu, gauss, vintorez, l85 and fn2000 don't have real zoom_offsets I changed the settings to give them a more natural motion while zooming in, all other weapons with attachable scopes have separate settings.
- the ak-74 and groza grenade_zoom offsets are a bit off (due to the orientation being changed).
- with these settings there is less weapon visible while sprinting (unless a scope and/or grenade launcher is attached).
- all settings are contained in a text file so they can be more easily merged into your existing weapon config files.
- -These can be freely used in any mod and altered to your own liking without my permission, if you want to give me credit, that's fine but it's not necessary. - -
I hope you enjoy them.
|File Name: clear_skyish_weapon_positions.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1.25 MB||Files Added: 11,489|
|Downloads: 893 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 19,097,121 (27,997 last week)|
|Posted: 27.10.2008||Supporters: n/a|