Mod: Unreal mod reduced textures patch for 1.01
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl: All Downloads (649) Patches (11) | Mods (632) | Movies (4) | Others (1)
This mod from unrealO0o is a patch for the Unreal Freeplay Mod Mix. It removes the high resolution textures and replaces them with vanilla ones.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: unrealO0o
## Usage ##
Photorealistc Zone on/off:
1. In gamedata directory back up original textures directory, i.e. by renaming to full_textures. Original textures directory must NOT exist!
2. Copy new textures directory (from patch package, gamedata/textures) into gamedata directory. Don't copy OVER original textures directory!
3. After the game restart Photorealistic Zone mod is removed.
4. To use Photorealistic Zone mod again, just rename new textures directory to reduced_textures and original full_textures directory back to textures. Restart the game.
Nature Mod on/off:
1. To disable Nature Mod textures rename the subdirectory levels to _levels (in gamedata directory). After the game restart Nature Mod is removed.
2. To use Nature Mod again rename _levels back to levels. After the game restart Nature Mod is used again.
|File Name: shoc_unr_redtex_patch_v.11.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 252.20 MB||Files Added: 9,773|
|Downloads: 455 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,414,462 (60,009 last week)|
|Posted: 28.05.2009||Supporters: n/a|