Patch: Patch 1.14
Starcraft: All Downloads (171) Patches (21) | Demos (1) | Mods (79) | Maps (67) | Movies (2) | Others (1)
Patch version 1.14.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- * European ladder now affiliated with WGTour (http://www.wgtour.com/blizz.php).
See (http://www.battle.net/scladder/) for additional information about the new European ladder.
* Ladder games disabled for all other regions.
* For Top vs. Bottom games, the default chat filter is now 'Chat To Allies'.
* In-game chat messages now show the speaker's name in his/her team color.
* Users can now use the mouse wheel to scroll chat and selection boxes in Windows 98 (or later) and Macintosh OS X.
* Screen shots now use a time/date stamp; they are no longer limited to 100.
* Improved version numbering system.
* The high-color application icon from the Macintosh version is now used on PC.
* Small corrections to the Lost Temple and Dire Straits maps.
* Fixed Hatchery cancellation crash bug.
* Fixed crash that can occur when SCVs are repairing a unit boarding a Dropship.
* Fixed crash when Mac users very quickly cancel connection to Battle.net.
* Fixed a scoring bug that gave Zerg unit points for building cancellation.
* Users can now take screen shots on Macintosh OS X.
* Updated Battle.net account creation information text.
* Logging onto an account closed for a Battle.net Terms of Service violation will now say the account is closed, rather than 'invalid password'.
* Fixed bug preventing Portuguese StarCraft clients from receiving patches from Battle.net.
Portuguese users must still patch to this level manually, but subsequent patches can be obtained automatically from Battle.net.
* No longer displays control characters in Battle.net's map description pane.
* Color codes and control codes are no longer allowed in chat messages.
* Fixed a crash in StarEdit when attempting to save modified Blizzard maps.
* Fixed undesired text wrapping in Spanish and Portuguese Battle.net screens.
* Fixed a rare crash in multiplayer games.
* Fixed the Nydus Canal cancellation bug that allowed creating a mobile exit.
* Fixed two exploits that allowed players to gain minerals very quickly.
* Fixed exploit with Arbiter that allowed Zerg buildings to become cloaked.
* Fixed exploit that allowed units to kill themselves instantly.
* Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation without a Queen.
* Fixed exploit that allowed Command Center infestation from a distance.
* Fixed exploit that allowed players to float Zerg Drones over obstacles.
* Fixed exploit that allowed worker units to mine at a distance.
* Fixed exploit that allowed Terran buildings to lift off while training units.
* Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to repair Protoss buildings.
* Fixed exploit that allowed SCVs to detach Larvae from Hatcheries.
* Fixed exploit that allowed morphing Terran and Protoss buildings.
* Fixed exploit that allowed buildings to be stacked on top of each other.
* Playing against illegally named players on Battle.net no longer results in a disconnect game result.
|File Name: sc-114.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 10.02 MB||Files Added: 9,420|
|Downloads: 2,402 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,196,585 (72,072 last week)|
|Posted: 01.08.2006||Supporters: n/a|