StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty HQ
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty HQ (PC)
The first entry in the three part sequel will follow the continued exploits of the Terrans.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
* Groundbreaking single-player "story-mode" campaign
* Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
* Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
Available on: PC PC Rank: 40 / 5,991 | Overall Rank: 40 / 14,380
|Blizzard warns cheaters of permanent bans, encourages... (0)|
|Blizzard has posted on its StarCraft 2, threatening those who get caught using hacks or mods with permanent bans.
regarding cheating in|
The developer warns potential cheaters that it has multiple ways of detecting foul play, and encourages those who feel they've seen a suspected cheat to come to them with any information.
|Posted: 11.07.2014 by nickhorth1|
|Zagara from StarCraft 2 joins Blizzard's Heroes of th... (0)|
|Zagara, the zerg broodmother from StarCraft 2, is joining Blizzard's cross-IP Heroes of the Storm MOBA.
According to her , Zagara "takes on the role of a Specialist who excels at infesting lanes with creep to aid her in pushing lanes."
|Posted: 26.06.2014 by nickhorth1|
|Blizzard post StarCraft II 2.1.2 patch notes, releasi... (0)|
|The latest patch for real-time strategy StarCraft II is due out this week for all regions and Blizzard has now revealed what tweaks it has inside. This particular patch focuses mostly on the Friends List.
Our list of chums should now "sort correctly based on friend type," and chat messages appear if you're set to 'Busy'. The counter for new messages should also work properly.
|Posted: 21.05.2014 by Technet2k|
|View all StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty news...(123)|