StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty HQ
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty HQ (PC)
The first entry in the three part sequel will follow the continued exploits of the Terrans.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
* Groundbreaking single-player "story-mode" campaign
* Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
* Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
Available on: PC PC Rank: 23 / 5,243 | Overall Rank: 23 / 13,432
|BlizzCon 2013 tickets sell first batch April 24th at ... (7)|
|Prepare yourself, gamer. Blizzard will be throwing open the mighty gates of BlizzCon ticket sales at precisely 7pm PST on April 24th, meaning you've got a whole second to react or be left crushed.
Of course there is always another chance when the second batch becomes available 10am PST April 27th. These BlizzCon tickets go fast - super fast. They sell for $175 f you've the cash.
|Posted: 04.04.2013 by Technet2k|
|BlizzCon 2013 confirmed for early November (1)|
|Blizzard Entertainment has officially announced the dates for this year's BlizzCon nerd-gasm event, where attendees frothed at the mouth will get to play the latest of Blizzard titles and buy merch.
There'll be eSports grand finals with pro-gamers, as well as more casual and amateur competitive gaming. Ticket availability and pricing will be announced closer to the event.
|Posted: 19.02.2013 by Technet2k|
|Blizzard's 'Project Blackstone' is StarCraft 2 marketing (2)|
|A curious website went live recently called 'Project Blackstone', which posed as a high security login. It turns out that it guards an email exchange between Dr Helek Branamoor and Blackstone Research.
There's some revelation about some "surprising similarities" between Zerg and Terran cellular structures. Heart of the Swarm is due to release in March, and so this reeks of marketing.
|Posted: 06.02.2013 by Technet2k|
|View all StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty news...(110)|