StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty HQ
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty HQ (PC)
The first entry in the three part sequel will follow the continued exploits of the Terrans.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
* Groundbreaking single-player "story-mode" campaign
* Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
* Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
Available on: PC PC Rank: 58 / 5,794 | Overall Rank: 58 / 14,186
|StarCraft 2 receiving Patch 2.1 this week, Arcade now... (12)|
|Blizzard is increasing the allure of the Starter Edition for StarCraft 2 by making all Arcade content and custom games freely available to those just trying out the sci-fi RTS, which means more mods for everyone.
For those who own the full game, Patch 2.1 tweaks a number of game systems like letting us create mutators for any map, events and custom clan decals and more.
|Posted: 22.01.2014 by Technet2k|
|Blizzard trademarks 'Heroes of the Storm' (0)|
|Some new trademarks have been spotted in New Zealand and Canada for something called 'Heroes of the Storm', and Blizzard Entertainment's finger prints are all over them. Something new for World of Warcraft?
An extra slice of StarCraft 2? A slightly belated add-on for Warcraft 3? Blizzard has usually aired an announcement weeks after securing trademarks. Perhaps it's something altogether new?
|Posted: 03.10.2013 by Technet2k|
|Battle.net desktop app enters open beta, single launc... (0)|
|StarCraft II, World of Warcraft and Diablo III are about to become roommates in the hilarious new sitcom Battle.net App. Blizzard have released the open beta of their new 'single launcher' for PC.
All modern Blizzard games will be downloaded, updated and launched through this single platform. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft will appear to with logins lasting 30 days.
|Posted: 16.08.2013 by Technet2k|
|View all StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty news...(117)|