Patch: Patch 1.1.2 (English US)
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty: All Downloads (198) Patches (82) | Demos (1) | Mods (3) | Maps (99) | Movies (10) | Others (2)
This patch for StarCraft II updates the game to version 1.1.2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- v1.1.2 Bug Fixes
* Players will no longer receive achievement toasts while their status is set to "Busy."
* The messaging when attempting to load a saved game or replay from a previous version has been clarified.
* Adjusted the amount of points earned and lost by random team participants to properly reflect the strength of a player's teammates.
+ Nexus life and shields increased from 750/750 to 1000/1000.
o Void Ray
+ Damage level 1 increased from 5 to 6 (+4 armored).
+ Damage level 2 decreased from 10 (+15 armored) to 8 (+8 armored).
+ Flux Vanes speed upgrade bonus decreased from 1.125 to 0.703.
+ Barracks requirement changed from Command Center to Supply Depot.
+ Supply Depot life increased from 350 to 400.
+ Acceleration reduced from 2.315 to 2.25.
+ Speed reduced from 2.75 to 2.5.
+ Nitro Packs speed upgrade now has a Factory Requirement.
+ Energy bar removed.
+ 250mm Strike Cannons is now cooldown-based on a 50-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown available (useable immediately after upgrade is researched).
+ Hatchery life increased from 1250 to 1500.
+ Lair life increased from 1800 to 2000.
+ Spawning Pool life increased from 750 to 1000.
+ Spire life increased from 600 to 850.
+ Ultralisk Cavern life increased from 600 to 850.
+ Energy bar removed.
+ Corruption is now cooldown-based on a 45-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown expired (must wait for full 45-second cycle before usable).
+ Fungal Growth now prevents Blink.
+ Range increased from 3 to 4.
* Fixed an issue where players could not cast the Feedback spell on Point Defense Drones.
* Fixed an issue where the Phoenix would continue to channel Graviton Beam after the target died.
* Fixed an issue that would cause Larvae to spawn and be hidden behind Zerg eggs.
* Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate to the Single Player page or watch replays after canceling map downloads from the queue.
* Fixed a desync that could occur on user-created maps with custom mod dependencies.
|File Name: SC2-1.1.2-enUS-patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 170.03 MB||Files Added: 10,690|
|Downloads: 23 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,123,230 (56,882 last week)|
|Posted: 15.10.2010||Supporters: n/a|