Patch: Patch 1.16 (Mac)
The 1.16 patch for Starcraft: Broodwar for the Mac OS X operating system.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Feature Changes
- In-game chat is now saved in replays. Note: whispers are not saved.
- Hitting the Escape key while in the chat room will clear your typed text.
- "/reply" (or just "/r") will send a whisper to person who most recently whispered you.
- Fixed localization issues with "from" and "to" in whispers.
- Starcraft now only uses as much CPU as it needs to run smoothly.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to gain minerals through mutations.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to recycle an upgrading building.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to extend their creep with a drone.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to move Drones over impassable terrain.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Terran players to drop a nuke anywhere on the map.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to pause the game while in the pre-game lobby.
|File Name: Brood_War_v116_OSX.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 25.85 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 195 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,383,353 (52,706 last week)|
|Posted: 01.12.2008||Supporters: n/a|