Mod: Awakening of the Rebellion 2.05 Fix 1.0
Star Wars: Empire at War: All Downloads (220) Patches (6) | Demos (1) | Mods (158) | Maps (50) | Movies (3) | Others (2)
Fix 1.0 for the Awakening of the Rebellion mod by SteinerSMG. Changes include new icons, text missings have been removed, Zhar event redone, Leia unitbug removed and more. See File Details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: SteinerSMG
Awakening of the Rebellion 2 is something completely new compared to version 1.1, as you now get an improved techsystem which is linked to the shipyard system, story events that let you reenact famous situations from the moves, as well as a completely overhauled balancing. Videos, voiceovers, new sounds as well as particle effects let AotR 2 become the most intense StarWars experience you ever had.
simply put the DATA folder from the RAR archive to the AotR 2.05 directory, e.g. "C:\FOC\MODS\AOTR2.05. If you are asked if you want to overwrite already existing data, click "yes". You have done everything right, have fun!
If you do not get the overwrite message, you have copied the new data to the wrong directory.
In the next few weeks another fix will follow, in which remaining bugs will be eliminated. Also, if you reported a bug that is not fixed in this version: have no fear, we will be on it soon!
So when you have Problems with the AI, please look. Have you installed the FoC Patch 1.1? Have you installed AotR 2.05 into the mods Folder inside the FoC Folder?
Then you make this things, try a game with Medium Difficulty, the AI is more activ and stronger then in Hard (Thats a Bug), we still work on the AI and we hope we can bring you a Fix in the next Patch.
- added new icons
- text missings have been removed
- Zhar event redone
- Leia unitbug removed
- Xizor ground unit removed
- Dreadnaught and Space Station hardpoint bug fixed
- particle effects added and redone
- diverse bugs with space/ground units fixed
- new events
- new speech events
- startup units in galactic conquest changed
- hardpoints fixed
- balancing edited
- some text reworks
- tactical background fixed, does not turn around after a battle
- AAT Unit sounds added
Known bugs, coming changes:
- Battle droids and Super Battle droids will get no more damage on lava planets
- frigate shipyards for 2500 creds
- missings on bounty hunter missions
- bird twittering on spacemap
- icons of imperial and rebel space stations not correct
- ground maps not edited yet
-AI will worked out one more Time
|File Name: aotr2.05fix1.0.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 27.27 MB||Files Added: 10,640|
|Downloads: 1,099 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,091,450 (57,155 last week)|
|Posted: 20.10.2008||Supporters: n/a|