Patch: Patch 3.5
The Camo Workshop and Shrapnel Games released a new patch for WinSPMBT. The patch upgrades all versions (Enhanced CD edition or the free download) to version 3.5. See change log below.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- WinSPMBT v3.5 Upgrade Patch
2 New Scenarios
2 Updated Scenarios
103 New photos
153 New Icons
92 Updated OOB Files
126 Revised campaign files
159 .WAV format sound files added
1. Numerous OOB corrections and additions have been made since v3.0 was released.
2. A New Hovercraft class replaced an old class that was not being used in any OOB. This was done because the old way allowed hovercrafts to be bogged down in swamps which is, of course, one terrain type these vehicles excel at crossing. All Hovercraft Icons in the game have been redone and new ones added to various OOB's
3. CampaignHack had a bug where it was not transferring all moved files from one slot to another. Now fixed
4. The campaign code had a bug that affected only some of the players that would prevent them from deleting a campaign core formation after purchase. Now Fixed
5. "ARENA" is now renamed "CIWS" or in the full message string--"Close In Weapon System defeats Missile".
6. The Icons for Gliders and Helicopters were not always displaying correctly in the purchase and encyclopaedia screens. It used to show rotor separately, with armour all around as if it were a tank. It now shows the rotor joined to the helo body as it should be. In non-encyclopaedia screens it shows the Helo at 2/3 size as with bombers so larger Helos now fit the screen better. The "armour" shown is now in "aircraft style" i.e. durability(toughness) like 12(2)
7. The "second rate company" formation is now called "Combat group"
8. All 5.xx mm LMG/SAW weapons for all nations that used them in the game that had a range of 8 hexes now have a 10 hex range
9. A full set of WAV sound files have been included and a new sounds.ini has been set up to read them. We found far too many people were still having trouble with the MP3 sound files so the decision was made to include a WAV set with this upgrade. The MP3 files that were included with the original game will still be in your WinSPMBTGame DataSounds folder and can still be accessed by setting up the "MP3Sounds.ini" file also included with this patch as the default "Sounds.ini"
10. A bug was found that allowed AA guns with EW of 1-4 to deploy either "CIWS" or "ARENA" missile defences. Now fixed.
|File Name: winspmbt_ver35_upgrade.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 29.82 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 107 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,159,707 (84,988 last week)|
|Posted: 02.05.2007||Supporters: n/a|