Patch: WinSPWW2 Patch 1.1
Weighing in at 5.7 MB in size the version 1.1 patch provides several fixes, tweaks, and enhancements. A thorough listing of modifications may be found on the download page.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- * Reinforcement units that are a passenger/carrier combination now enter at the same time, previously some issues occurred with the two appearing on different turns.
* Artillery effectiveness against armor has been altered for more realistic effects, with a greater chance of immobilization hits than kills (amongst other changes).
* Short range infantry combat effects have been changed for a more give-and-take firefight.
* Optional AI force level adjustment for campaign games have been added, along with an INI file allowing gamers to modify AI points in campaign games.
* Smoke shell loadouts in campaign game upgrades has been fixed.
* Adjustment to how anti-tank gun reaction fire is handled.
* Arid maps were being treated as summer maps; desert icons will now be used in arid maps.
* Default battle length has been increased.
* Bug with multiple barges created on barge carriers after a save game reload has been fixed.
* Unit cost has been increased across the board. Most units have a slightly higher unit cost, with the cost of the heavier AFVs seeing the greatest differences. For example, a King Tiger now costs 214 points, versus 156 points in version 1.0. All scripted campaigns have been changed to reflect the cost change.
* Brand new additions to WinSPWW2 found in the patch include six new PICs, two revised sound effects, three new icons, two revised scenarios, and thirteen new scenarios! 345 scenarios are now in the game!
|File Name: winspww2_ver1.1_upgrade.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 5.61 MB||Files Added: 9,776|
|Downloads: 159 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,402,894 (58,134 last week)|
|Posted: 11.07.2006||Supporters: n/a|