Patch: December 2009 Update
The December 2009 patch for Strike Fighters 2. See File Details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Dec 2009
* Sound is now turned off when the game is paused.
* HUD flight information window now shows speed in Mach number when current speed is more than Mach 0.9.
* Support for Force Feedback effects has been added.
* Speech subtitle is now color coded - red indicates warning against
the player, yellow indicates other speeches to/from player's flight, and blue indicates all other radio chatter.
* Less messages are displayed when HUD option is set at Hard setting.
* Overcast sky is rendered correctly in cockpit mirror.
* V-sync is enabled by default in DX10 mode.
* Full-screen anti-alisasing now defaults to a lower-quality (and better performance) setting.
* ForceDX9= option to manually fallback to DX9 rendering is added to the Options.INI.
* Unlimited Effect setting has been added. This setting will add HDR effects when using DX10 Shaders.
* The game uses more advanced DX10 shaders when Effects option is set on High or Unlimited.
* HUD options set at Hard now defaults to all display OFF.
* A-7D Squadrons have been added to On Strike Fighters 2 Europe 1979 campaign.
* Default texture sets can now be selected based on mission date.
* Menu screens have been changed to use JPG format.
|File Name: sf2_update_dec2009.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 241.95 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 245 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,359,600 (40,278 last week)|
|Posted: 16.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|