Patch: May 2011 Update
The May 2011 Update for Strike Fighters 2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This update is for any install of Strike Fighters 2 without the Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack 2 installed. If you have Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack 2 installed, please use update for Strike Fighters 2 Expansion Pack 2 instead.
* "Attack My Target" command is added to Flight and Squadron comm menu. Player is no longer awarded Success Mission Rating if he does not hit the primary target himself and AI wingman destroys the primary target instead.
* Action View (default key F12) is now working correctly.
* The game can now check online for latest version, and an Update option to automatically download and install future updates is added to the in-game System menu.
* Some minor graphical issues in DX9 mode have been fixed.
* Additional texture, specular and bump maps are included.
* Installers have been re-done so games can be installed and merged together in any order.
|File Name: sf2_update_mai2011.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 440.27 MB||Files Added: 10,640|
|Downloads: 621 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,092,518 (56,986 last week)|
|Posted: 21.10.2011||Supporters: n/a|