Patch: October 2011 Update
The October 2011 Update for Strike Fighters 2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Oct 2011
* South African V3A/B missiles for Mirage IIICZ DLC not showing up
when you edit or load saved mission is fixed.
* P-51D's engine no longer quits after over-heating on WEP.
* Loadout screen sometimes not switching the texture image correctly
* Aircraft serial numbers sometimes not showing up correctly in
campaign missions is fixed.
* Large bomber aircraft are now easier to destroy with missiles.
* AIM-7 missiles are removed from the upgraded F-4F (80) loadout.
* Animated water texture effects not working under DX9 is fixed.
|File Name: sf2_update_oct2011.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 132.36 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 98 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,384,878 (54,157 last week)|
|Posted: 21.10.2011||Supporters: n/a|