Patch: May 2012 Update
The May 2012 update for Strike Fighters 2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- May 2012
* The blast deflector animation on Nimitz not working is fixed.
* Mission Editor is updated to be compatible with the Iceland map
and Strike Fighters 2 North Atlantic.
* Eject key command no longer exits the mission, it switches to
Action View instead.
* Damage done by missiles are adjusted to be more effective.
* F-14 Flight model is adjusted to be more maneuverable.
* Iceland campaign is adjusted so it is easier to win.
* Harrier's moving map being too bright when using the Unlimited
Graphics Option setting is fixed.
* F-14's radar, when in Search mode, now displays waypoint range
(RG), waypoint heading (MH), and ground speed (GS)
|File Name: sf2_update_may2012.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 20.11 MB||Files Added: 9,776|
|Downloads: 1,156 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,403,133 (58,137 last week)|
|Posted: 15.06.2012||Supporters: n/a|