Patch: Patch 1.40
US retail v1.40 patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Summoner by Volition - US retail v1.40 patch
The 1.40 update fixes minor problems with Radeons and other Direct3D
cards, plus other minor changes.
Here is a list of fixes in the 1.30 version of Summoner:
- Fixed multiplayer bug where player would lose skill, hit, and ability
points in the swamp exterior.
- Tightened up multiplayer combat so that client side hits and chains
work more accurately.
- Tightened up mutiplayer combat so that monster should no longer
stand in place and take combat hits from a player without fighting back.
- Fixed multiplayer summon crashes (aka the blue imp crash).
- Armor that is removed on a mutliplayer player is now properly
registered across all machines. Before, a client could remove armor
and it would only be noticable on that player\'s machine.
- Weapon animations should now be playing correctly for all players
and all weapon types.
- Fixed mouse laziness on certain D3D cards.
- The level limit restriction has been changed from 10 to 99
- Other various fixes
|File Name: sumna-1xx-140.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1.60 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 200 (0 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,382,395 (51,808 last week)|
|Posted: 14.07.2004||Supporters: n/a|