Patch: Patch 1.5.3596 to 1.5.3598
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance: All Downloads (169) Patches (2) | Mods (77) | Maps (87) | Movies (3)
The 1.5.3598 incremental patch for Forged Alliance. This patch has a few bug fixes and gameplay enhancements. See full details for the list.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Fixed issue where Seraphim sACU could use overcharge before upgrading. (done by selecting both unupgraded sACU and an ACU and giving overcharge command)
- Fixed issue where FA only player could innapropriately be another faction during online play.
- Seraphim T3 Sub Hunter - Reducing MaxRadius on torpedo to 70.
- Riptide, UEF T2 Amphibious Tank - Increasing Cost 20%.
- Seraphim T1 floating atillery - Increasing cost 50%. Mass cost is now 54.
- Nukes now do damage instantly instead of radiating slowly outward.
- HARMS, Cybran T3 Torpedo Ambushing System - Increasing MinWaterDepth
- Seraphim T2 Tactical Missle Defense - Increasing ProjectileLifetime.
- Novax, UEF Experimental Satellite - Reducing crash damage to 3000.
- Skyslammer, Cybran T1 mobile anti air - Decreasing Ground Gun damage by 50%. DPS is now 20.
|File Name: supcom_fa_patch_1.5.3596_to_1.5.3598.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 5.36 MB||Files Added: 9,406|
|Downloads: 11,779 (28 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,193,372 (72,266 last week)|
|Posted: 10.12.2007||Supporters: n/a|