Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey HQ
Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey HQ (PC)
Abraham Gray, the main character, starts the game as a captain of a privately-owned vessel, but soon becomes involved into the story of blockade-running, military espionage and the ultimately powerful ironclad, built in Liverpool for the Confederacy. This ironclad alone could have change the course of war and bring the victory to the Rebel states. Then Abraham can join either Confederacy as a raider, or a Union as a spy.
The player is free to sail across the game’s world – from southern coasts of the USA and Florida to Jamaica and North Caribbean. He can trade and smuggle goods between nineteen ports – both free and blockaded, raid the cargo ships, battle the warships and ironclads and complete quests for either Union or Confederacy. Aside from naval combat, Swashbucklers features strong on-foot gameplay, in which Abraham slashes his way through in various locations, confronting dozens of various enemies and bosses.
The game’s role-playing system, based of three main characteristics and numerous perks, allows the player to develop the main character in various ways. He can improve his naval skills, learn new combos and shooting modes, or become the best trader in the Caribbean. Also, there are numerous options to upgrade the ship with Gatling guns, heavy weaponry, steam engines, or better sails.
* Thrilling atmosphere of political intrigues and military espionage in times of last greatest Caribbean piracy renascence
* Freeplay game structure and a huge world of North Caribbean and Mexican Gulf
* Blend of exciting high seas battles, fast-paced third-person swordfights and skirmishes
* Large variety of gameplay forms and challenges: from 'beat' em up' style fights to pirate raids and naval battles
* Various options for ship upgrade (additional guns, red-hot cannonballs, powder rockets, Gatling guns and other 'high end' weapons of 19th century)
* Variety of cold-steel weapons, combo moves and firearms to use and master
* Advanced role-playing system, allowing a numerous options to develop and master character’s skills
Available on: PC PC Rank: 2225 / 5,708 | Overall Rank: 3770 / 14,098
Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey Gameplay Trailer #1
01:43 | 1,474 views | 0 comments