Mod: Sea of Destiny
Around 400 new cells of land to explore, a bunch of new armor, clothing, and weapons, even complete with quests.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Sea of Destiny was a year long mod project for the game The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. It offers the player a complete new experience by adding new tons of new content to your game. Around 400 new cells of land to explore, a bunch of new armor, clothing, and weapons, even complete with quests. If you want to add onto your Morrowind, Sea of Destiny is the perfect mod for you.
Enter a majestic and varied sea which contains islands you can only dream of. Some islands hold huge mountain cities while others contain secretive underground cavern systems. These lands, controlled by three Gods, have recently been corrupted by the antics of one. Now these peaceful islands are besieged. They are looking for the Prophesied One, an outlander who can save their lands, their homes, and their lives. Is it you?
"The Sea of Destiny mod for Morrowind is for sure among the most ambitious projects ever realized...the graphic quality of the mod is out of discussion: grab the last Morrowind patch and enjoy this new piece of universe!"
The Games Machine
"This is a great mod! The landscaping is fantastic, the towns are huge and well laid out! It's got a main quest that is thought out and put together nicely."
The Gamer's Roam
- 400+ new cells of land
- Over 300 new unique NPCs
- Grand capital of Regar with over 200 buildings
- 20 new armors, 40 new weapons, 20 new books, + new misc. items
- Ancient pyramid
- Huge forest
- Storyline with quests
- Morrowind for the PC
- First expansion for Morrowind: Tribunal
- 100 MB free hardrive space
|File Name: sea_of_destiny.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 78.70 MB||Files Added: 11,429|
|Downloads: 120 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,929,128 (30,404 last week)|
|Posted: 04.03.2013||Supporters: n/a|