Mod: Unlimited Amulets and Rings 1.0
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: All Downloads (1180) Patches (13) | Mods (1128) | Maps (5) | Movies (24) | Others (10)
This allows you to wear as many rings and amulets as you want. In other words, it removes the 2 ring and 1 amulet limit of the default game. You can really pack on the enchantments now.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Unlimited Amulets and Rings 1.0 by timmypod
This is a simple mod that allows the user to wear an unlimited number of amulets and rings.
- Rings do NOT show on the fingers
- This mod does not affect user-made custom rings. Only the default rings in the CS. *supposedly all rings, pre-made and enchanted work. I will test this soon to be certain*
- The same goes for amulets. You can still only wear one custom-made amulet
- If you find a glitch (somehow) you can e-mail me (hilltim86atgmaildotcom)
To install, extract to the Oblivion/Data folder.
This now has a separate file for amulets and rings, so you can activate both or neither if you so desire.
Also make sure to check the mods in the Data Files section in the Oblivion launcher.
Possible future updates:
None. Sorry. This works great, and the amount of work it would take to have the rings appear on different fingers, or giving limits is nowhere near worth the time. If any of you out there feel up to the task, knock yourself out.
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded, rated, and e-mailed me with questions about this mod.
|File Name: Unlimited_Amulets_and_Rings_10.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 10 KB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 11,510 (8 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,409,807 (59,719 last week)|
|Posted: 21.02.2008||Supporters: n/a|