Mod: VOILA - Voices Of Imperial Legion Amalgamated 0.7
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: All Downloads (1180) Patches (13) | Mods (1128) | Maps (5) | Movies (24) | Others (10)
The main purpose of this plugin is simple, it enables non-Imperial and non-beast races guards - particularly the Legion members - to truly behave like their Cyrodiilic counterparts.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
(Voices Of Imperial Legion Amalgamated)
Version : 0.7
By Section 31
"Tremble now, criminals of Cyrodiil!"
* Have you ever wondered why the Imperial Legion soldiers you met on the roads, taverns, and wilderness consisted of endless wave of Cyrodiils?
* Are you amused by the fact that you can still talk casually to Captain Burd while the whole Burma guards are going after you?
* Or perhaps why those burly Nord captains never apprehend you for committing crime right under their noses?
* Have you ever noticed the heavy-handed Breton Cheydinhal captain would not arrest you for pickpocketing his money right in front of him?
* Are you bothered by the fact that non-Imperial guards added to the game would rush to you after you stole something, only to ask "How can I help you?" ?
Regardless of your answer, VOILA aimed to give solutions to the aforementioned problems. No longer will Captain Burd or those Altmer members of Imperial Legion added by some-other-modification let criminals get away with bounty on their head. Tremble now, criminals of Cyrodiil!
What is it all about?
The main purpose of this plugin is simple, it enables non-Imperial and non-beast races guards -particularly the Legion members- to truly behave like their Cyrodiilic counterparts.
Imperial Legion soldiers are the main emphasis, but ordinary town guards are not set aside. Breton, Elf, Nord, and Redguard have their own unique responses. In addition, they have new greetings, rumors (after the Oblivion crisis ended), and guard-to-guard conversations. On top of those, the new dialogues have voices. The voices came from the original game and have been modified and amalgamated to create "natural speeches", these are possible thanks to a wonderful tool called ODDC. The result is conversations that blend seamlessly into the game.
Since version 0.7, VOILA is featuring a brand new squad system. No longer the Imperial Legion mounted (riders) and foot-soldiers patrol the roads of Imperial Province alone and endlessly at short distances. They will now patrol the roads in at least a group of three, and will take a rest break at certain hours. Some squads have battlemage with ability to heal injured squad members.
|File Name: VOILA_0_7.7z|| Author: Section_31
|File Size: 1.97 MB||Files Added: 1|
|Downloads: 755 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 755 (1 last week)|
|Posted: 01.02.2010||Supporters: 0 (+1 Add)|