Mod: Sentient Weapon 2.0
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: All Downloads (1184) Patches (13) | Mods (1132) | Maps (5) | Movies (24) | Others (10)
Sentient Weapon version 2.0.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- A wandering weaponsmith gives you an offer - he'll make you a sentient weapon if you can just get him all the materials. It promises to be powerful, but also potentially comical as the weapon will audibly comment on your adventures as you go. Choose between the coward, the murderer, or the wannabe hero as weapon personalities.
* Added 250+ more weapon voice lines!
* Added unsheathing effect, along with new voices for this. Removed yellow glow effect.
* Added player ability gain when using weapon. This was in place before, but did not announce itself, now it does.
* Increased the base value of all weapons, and also increased durability of all weapons by 15-20%.
* Increased magical hit damage of all weapons. They now do 30% more damage on a magic strike.
* Added new situational voices, and voices for weapon when not in use.
* Added a subtle change in original quest.
* Changed the "marble" part of the quest. It is no longer possible to lose the marble. (I should've done it this way from the start, I knew that problem might occur).
* Changed the wording for the marble hilt and the mithril bar quests.
* Added bows to the choice of weapons!
* Added the option to have all three personalities on a weapon! Each one will have control for a period of time.
* Added weapon frenzy! Your weapon may get tired of it all and go berserk. Tri-personality weapons can still do this, but less often.
* Removed two dialogue conflicts from previous version (they weren't altered before, but marked as so needlessly).
* Greatly increased the chance of a weapon talking.
|File Name: sentientweaponv2.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 119.77 MB||Files Added: 11,450|
|Downloads: 582 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,975,209 (26,514 last week)|
|Posted: 03.05.2006||Supporters: n/a|