Tool: Wrye Bash 1.09
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: All Downloads (1180) Patches (13) | Mods (1128) | Maps (5) | Movies (24) | Others (10)
This utility has many features. See full details for a taste, but follow the link to learn what it really has to offer. It was written in Python, so requires the Python runtime to work. It's worth it though, IMHO.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Wrye Bash is a Swiss Army Mod Tool! I.e., it does a bunch of stuff, so it's hard to categorize. However, in general, it does two types of things:
• Manage Oblivion mods, savegames, replacers and screenshots. E.g.:
• Sort rename, reorder, preview, etc.
• Load savegame masters
• Separate savegames into profiles.
• Provide many special purpose functions. E.g.:
• Import NPC levels (useful for Oscuro's, Francesco's and similar releveling mods)
• Import PC face from one game to another.
• Fix the door/flame animation bug that occurs around 200 hours.
Visit this link for much more documentation on this tool:
|File Name: Wrye_Bash_109.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 795 KB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 269 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,403,783 (58,069 last week)|
|Posted: 16.11.2007||Supporters: n/a|