Tool: Oblivion Mod Manager 1.1.6
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: All Downloads (1185) Patches (13) | Mods (1133) | Maps (5) | Movies (24) | Others (10)
An update to the MUST-HAVE utility for anyone running more than one mod. The OBMM allows you to change mod load order for stability and even performance in some cases, includes a BSA patcher, an ArchiveInvalidation.txt generator and MUCH more.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Oblivion Mod Manager, as its name suggests, is a utility for managing oblivion mods. It can just be used as an enhanced version of the data files selector on the oblivion launcher, with sorting and load-order reordering capabilities, but there are a lot more features which can only be used when mods are packed as .omod files. You can easily clean all files belonging to the mod out of your data folder, view the readme without unpacking the mod, e-mail the mod author, visit their website or view detailed information about the file. The main advantage though is that an omod can contain a script which can tell obmm which other mods a mod depends on, which mods it conflicts with, the order in which the esps must load, automatically register new bsa files, make ini or shader package tweaks, etc. My aim was to make it nearly impossible to install the mod incorrectly.
obmm also includes several other non-omod releated utilities which are useful to mod users or makers. These include:
* A BSA creator, for packing data files into BSA archives
* A BSA browser for getting them back out again.
* A BSA patcher and archiveinvalidation.txt generator.
* A conflict/overlap detector, to warn you where two mods both alter the same object
* A save manager, to tell you which plugins a particular save depends on
* A background process killer, to free up some extra memory and CPU cycles for oblivion
|File Name: obmm.7z|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1.32 MB||Files Added: 11,371|
|Downloads: 2,099 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,826,633 (32,603 last week)|
|Posted: 30.11.2007||Supporters: n/a|