Tool: Oblivion Mod Manager 1.1.8
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: All Downloads (1180) Patches (13) | Mods (1128) | Maps (5) | Movies (24) | Others (10)
An updated version of the near essential utility for anyone running two or more mods. This version corrects some bugs and enhances some of the application's features.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Oblivion Mod Manager, as its name suggests, is a utility for managing oblivion mods. It can just be used as an enhanced version of the data files selector on the oblivion launcher, with sorting and load-order reordering capabilities, but there are a lot more features which can only be used when mods are packed as .omod files. You can easily clean all files belonging to the mod out of your data folder, view the readme without unpacking the mod, e-mail the mod author, visit their website or view detailed information about the file. The main advantage though is that an omod can contain a script which can tell obmm which other mods a mod depends on, which mods it conflicts with, the order in which the esps must load, automatically register new bsa files, make ini or shader package tweaks, etc. My aim was to make it nearly impossible to install the mod incorrectly.
obmm also includes several other non-omod releated utilities which are useful to mod users or makers. These include:
* A BSA creator, for packing data files into BSA archives
* A BSA browser for getting them back out again.
* A BSA patcher and archiveinvalidation.txt generator.
* A conflict/overlap detector, to warn you where two mods both alter the same object
* A save manager, to tell you which plugins a particular save depends on
* A background process killer, to free up some extra memory and CPU cycles for oblivion
Added: New C#, vb and python script function 'GenerateBSA' to pack data files into a BSA.
Added: New C# and vb script function 'SetNewLoadOrder' to set the load order of existing plugins.
Tweak: In C#, vb and python scripts, LoadAfter/LoadBefore can now be used on plugins created by CopyPlugin. (This was already possible in obmm scripts)
Added: GetPlugins/GetDataFiles/GetPluginsFolders/GetDataFolders can now be used from simulated scripts. (From niaht)
Added: C#, vb and python scripts can now access data files inside BSAs, instead of just the normal loose files.
Added: C#, vb and python scripts can now generate new data files mid script.
Added: New C#, vb and python script function 'GetOBSEPluginVersion' to check the version info of obse plugin dll's.
Fixed: Script functions to get the Oblivion or OBSE version weren't working from C# or vb scripts.
Fixed: Exceptions when using the simulate button in the script editor to simulate a script that displays dialog boxes or forms.
Fixed: A possible crash when checking the required data files of an esp which uses a mesh stored in a custom BSA.
Fixed: Activating an omod which tried to overwrite an esp which had been added to the data folder while obmm was running would cause the activation to fail.
|File Name: obmm.7z|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1.32 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 8,812 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,222,460 (70,017 last week)|
|Posted: 25.01.2008||Supporters: n/a|