Tool: Wrye Bash 2.67
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: All Downloads (1180) Patches (13) | Mods (1128) | Maps (5) | Movies (24) | Others (10)
This utility from Wrye does all kinds of stuff. Way too much to be summed up here. You need to go to the official site to learn more. A link can be found in File Details. Note that this requires Wrye Python to function, as it uses Python.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Wrye
Wrye Bash has a lot of features. I mean a LOT. It's like twenty tools rolled into one. It includes as subfeatures the entire feature sets of other tools, and offers plenty of other features that no other mod tool has. Except installation. It's the "everything but installation" tool! Now with installation too!
Readme: http://wrye.ufrealms.net/Wrye Bash.html
Wrye Bash Wiki: UESP: Wrye Bash FAQs, etc.
* Install/uninstall mods from zip, 7z, archives, etc. No OMODs required!
* Configure and build a custom patch mod to...
* Merge leveled lists
* Merge TNR faces over other changes to npcs
* Merge race eye/hair/body/voice changes over other changes to races
* Tweak clothes: Show amulets with robes, zero weight rings and amulets, etc.
* Tweak misc. GMST settings.
* Repair animation bug (various animations freezing)
* Repair hair bug (game ctds when viewing race menu after removing a hair mod)
* Remove spells from spell list
* Rename created spells, enchanted items
* Remove bloating (one use of this reduced a 158 Mb savegame to 2.5 Mb)
* Import NPC levels into an existing savegame (essential when switching to/from OOO, Frans, etc.)
* Import PC face from other savegame or any mod (e.g., import any of TNR's faces into game)
* Easily generate html readmes using wiki-like syntax.
Mod, Savegame, Screenshot Management
* Auto-Ghost mods to reduce espm thrashing.
* Launch Oblivion and TESCS (with or without OBSE).
* Mod, save, screenshot file management. (Rename, duplicate, etc.)
* Save Profiles: Have different sets of saves for different npcs with different loadlists, etc.
* Screenshots: View, delete, batch rename, open, etc.
* Readme Browser: Quickly view readme of currently selected mod.
* Quick/Autoswap between SI and pre-SI versions of Oblivion.esm.
Installation/Warning! Wrye Bash is rather complicated. If you figure that you'll just download it, double click the pretty exe file, and figure it out, you will FAIL! (Because there is no exe file, pretty or otherwise.) You should at least read the Installation Instructions in order to install and run Wrye Bash. And after that, you're likely to be very lost if you don't at least skim over the readme. Bash has a lot of features, it's easy to get lost in them, so... Use the readme. (PS: Use the HTML version of the readme!)
I have long avoided uploading to Wrye Bash to the usual sites, because I figure that folks who are willing to make an effort and use their brains will find it anyway. However, I've relented on that somewhat now as part of my "Make Oblivion Easier" project. That said, if you have questions after reading the readme and giving it some thought, then the best source of support is usually the official forums. Current topics are:
* [RELZ] Wrye Bash for general Wrye Bash questions.
* [RELZ] Bain for Bain questions.
PS: The zookepers asked that I post a link to the Zookeepers Warning.
|File Name: Wrye_Bash_267.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 1.36 MB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 2,407 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,062,110 (60,603 last week)|
|Posted: 07.07.2009||Supporters: n/a|