Map: Elves! 1.0
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth: All Downloads (74) Patches (21) | Mods (27) | Maps (22) | Movies (3) | Others (1)
A new map by Sylithin.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Sylithin
NOTE: PERMISSION TO USE THIS MAP AS A MOD OR AS AN UPDATE IS GIVEN. HOWEVER, YOU MUST ASK MY PERMISSION FIRST. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT email@example.com
This map is a 1 v 1 skirmish map aided by Elves. To use the Elves, you must be in the bottom starting position.
(NOTE: IF YOU PUT THE AI IN THE BOTTOM STARTING POSITION, THEY WILL NOT USE THE ELVES.)
There are two ELven barracks with about 15 single Elves guarding them. If you want to upgrade them (Heavy Armour, Forged Blades and Fire Arrows) you must be Rohan.
You can also download this map from: http://www.the3rdage.net/item-477?addview
Version 2.0 will be coming soon!
1) Download the compressed file and extract its contents to 'My Documents'.
2) The following files will be in 'My Documents', put them in a folder together: Elves.map and Elves.tga
3) Open run and type %appdata% and press enter.
4) Look for a folder named My Battle for Middle-Earth files. Open it.
5) In there should be a folder named 'Maps', copy and paste the folder in there.
6) When you load BFME, where you select your maps, in Skirmish or Multiplayer, select Player Made Maps. It will be in there.
|File Name: elves.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 132 KB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 695 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,354,497 (41,772 last week)|
|Posted: 12.01.2010||Supporters: n/a|