Map: Haldir's Map Pack
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth: All Downloads (83) Patches (21) | Mods (36) | Maps (22) | Movies (3) | Others (1)
A pack containing 19 of my maps
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This is a pack of 19 of my maps, which are also available through The Dwarf Holds mod (http://tdh.the3rdage.net). These versions of the maps have been converted to be playable without TDH, so that you can enjoy them on any BFME1 game.
Each map has an authentic looking minimap, and loading image. See below for a small selection of screenshots from some of the maps included.
Desolation of Smaug
Lond Daer Enedh
Havens of Umbar
Paths of the Dead
Note: this pack doesn't contain my Blue Mountains or Erebor maps (below), as they both require TDH to work properly.
Feel free to comment and rate, and to PM me if you need any help.
Please ask before including any of these maps into a mod.
1. Download the .zip folder from the link below, and extract its contents.
2. Using the search box in your Start menu, or the 'Run' command, type in "%appdata%" (without the quotation marks) and hit enter.
3. Windows Explorer should bring you to your "Roaming" folder (C:\Users\Username\Appdata\Roaming). Open the folder named "My Battle for Middle-Earth files". Inside should be a folder named "Maps".
4. Copy and paste each of the map folders (the ones labelled "map mp ...") from "Haldir's Map Pack" into the "Maps" folder.
5. The maps should now appear in game, under the "Player-made Maps" list in the Skirmish and Multiplayer menus.
|File Name: Haldir's Map Pack.zip|| Author: _Haldir_
|File Size: 17.34 MB||Files Added: 1|
|Downloads: 1,784 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 1,784 (1 last week)|
|Posted: 29.06.2012||Supporters: 5 (+1 Add)|