Patch: Patch 126.96.36.1995
This version of the patch brings wide range of bug fixes, gameplay tweaks, and many other improvements.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The Sims 2 Nightlife by Maxis - retail v188.8.131.525 patch
The Sims 2 Nightlife CD Patch
Instructions: Save the file to disk and then run it to install the patch.
Please make sure you have your copy of The Sims 2 available during patch installation.
Note: This patch is compatible for all languages
Complete list of changes in v184.108.40.2065:
- Fixed an issue where NPC Mrs. Crumplebottom was causing objects.package to be corrupt.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Terrain paint was being uploaded with packaged lots and spread to other users' machine unintentionally.
- Addressed an issue where cell phones could not be placed in a Sims inventory before making a phone call on it first.
- Electro Dance Spheres can now be used at all skill levels properly.
- Fixed a rare issue where when a Sim was juggling would cause random objects to be deleted.
- Dorm Cooks will no longer duplicate on previously played lots after installing Nightlife.
- Cowplants will no longer have their faces squished after eating Nightlife's NPC's.
- Sims will no longer get a memory of making out with themselves in the hot tub under certain conditions.
- The Mad Scientist career track will no longer have a conflicting message about missing a day of work and having the day off.
- Moving lots with University Graduates into the Sim Bin and back into the neighborhood will no longer cause all of the diplomas to belong to one Sim, instead the will belong to their original owners.
- Sims will now be able to use Cell Phones and MP3 players if placed on tables.
- Young Adult Male Sims can no longer get pregnant and give birth by using the Electro Dance Sphere.
- Vampire NPC's can now be influenced to drink Vamprocillin-D properly.
- Pollination Technician 9 family tree is now showing all correct branches.
- Sims can now work out if there is a rug in front of the TV.
- Many multi-tile objects can now be placed against walls after being placed into a Sims inventory and then the Sim changes lots.
- Fixed an issue where Sims were randomly getting stuck playing poker indefinitely.
- Addressed an issue where using the eyedropper tool allowed players to place objects on a lot beyond the amount of money they currently have.
- Computers are no longer able to be placed in a Sims inventory if the computers are turned on.
- Sims playing the hand held games will no longer get a memory about meeting themselves.
- The NPC Gypsy Matchmaker will only come by to initially greet new Sims in a neighborhood once per neighborhood instead of every new lot created.
- Fixed an issue where University Sims were randomly getting taken back to their original neighborhood during their Freshman year.
- Fixed a rare occurring of an issue where Sims could not move off of a University lot after graduating.
- Flaming Bags of Poo should not be delivered indefinitely after a bad date.
- Teen Sims age transitioning directly to an Adult Sim that has chosen not to go to college will no longer receive a memory that they have completed their Freshman year.
- Having a Family Reunion will no longer overrun the memories panel of a Sim with a memory for every interaction during the Family Reunion party.
- Fixed an issue so that dorm rooms will be hidden again when Nightlife is installed.
- The want 'Stay Home From Class' can now be fulfilled by Pleasure Aspiration Sims that Skip class.
- Downtown NPC Sims now have ReNuYu Porta-Chug in their inventories so now they can all change their Turn On's and Turn Off's when they become controllable Sims.
Complete list of changes in v220.127.116.117:
- Includes The Sims 2 University bug fixes. See below.
- Fixed an issue with cell phones being removed from Sims' inventories after installing Nightlife.
- Purchasing specific dining tables introduced in Nightlife would not satisfying the "Buy a Table" want.
- Fixed an obscure issue that occurred when attempting to place the same tombstone multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where a Sim being embarrassed could force the Sim out of poker interactions.
- Fixed a Nightlife installation issue that left the user in pause mode whenever they visited a community lot via a taxi.
- Wants for specific electronic devices no longer roll in after a Sim owns that electronic device.
- Diplomas that were in the career reward panel for University now properly appear in the inventory after installing Nightlife.
- Sims that are seated in a car will no longer stand up inside the car to change clothes and remain standing for the drive to work.
- Capped the amount of half walls allowed on a single lot in order to prevent graphical corruption that would occur when this limit was broken
- The lot view options are now saved properly after exiting and restarting the game.
- Pre-placed tombstones will now appear in build mode when transported to community lots.
- Fixed an issue that, in certain regional versions of the game, caused the voice audio for the karaoke machine to be intermittent or non-existent.
- Prevented diplomas from switching ownership if this update is installed after Nightlife but prior to loading University created lots containing diplomas.
- The "maxmotives" cheat will no longer interfere with the availability of sleep related interactions involving beds, coffins, and sofas.
- Fixed an improper "$jobTitle" string was being displayed when Sims were asked about their jobs in some regional versions of the game.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a Sim drinking a potion to vanish from the game.
The Sims 2 University CD Patch
Complete list of changes:
- Fixed an issue where Angela Pleasant was not properly calling Dustin Broke to sneak out of the house.
- Fixed a problem in University where Dustin Broke would bring Angela Pleasant home every day from school.
- Fixed a bug where inventory items and all memories were being deleted after joining a Greek house.
- Popular Sims' facial animation would cease to play when talking to other Sims.
- Fixed an issue where hard-earned diplomas could be stolen or repossessed.
- Prevented teens from receiving the "Win Young Entrepreneur's Award" Want when it is already satisfied.
- Prevented an exploit with the Resurrect-O-Nomitron that allowed more than 8 Sims to live on a lot. (caused many other issues)
- Fixed some animation problems that occurred when a young adult Sim prepared cereal on top of the mini fridge.
- Eliminated a rare improper reset when canceling a cell phone call on community lots
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze if the user input frame for paintings or the camera appeared during a special event cinematic
- Prevented improper animations from running if a teen Sim age transitioned while sitting down
- Fixed a reset that would occur when hanging out with a Sim that is trying to leave for class
- Fixed a rare instance of a reset that occurs when canceling sleep with a specific interaction next in queue
- The Grim Reaper will no longer fail to leave a lot if multiple Sims die and the lot is left empty.
- Squashed a rare scripting error that occurred when hanging up a cell phone.
- Exercise machines introduced in University are now unbreakable.
- Fixed a rare instance where the Mascot NPC would become stuck in place after pulling the sprinkler prank.
- Fixed a problem where the Greek Letter Decorations were temporarily unelectable after placement.
- Fixed an obscure looping reset that occurred when loading a lot during an active pledge scenario for a Sim who has moved to a different lot.
- Eliminated a bad reset that prevented Sims from becoming enemies of one another.
- The proper text notification is now displayed when a pledge is denied entrance to a Greek House due to relationship score.
- Prevented a rare instance where dormies could become stuck in a semi-transparent, unelectable state.
- Sims could not sit on a barstool at the Bachman Busbar (cheap bar)
- Fixed a reset that happened when meeting professors in a well populated neighborhood
- There was an issue with the game locking up when in cameraman mode while a pregnancy state transition occurred or a Sim burned to death.
- There was the possibility that when using multiple nannies, one could become stuck on the lot indefinitely. Even after dismissal.
- Prevented an issue where nannies would become stuck in their car attempting to exit the lot.
- Sick Sims can no longer die of disease while on community lots.
- The lifetime want to "Max Out 7 Skills" would not properly satisfy if the final skill point was gained via a SimVac aspiration reward object.
- Chocolate puddles generated by the "Shokolade 890 Chocolate Manufacturing Facility" are now visible.
- Fixed a reset that happened when NPCs walked by lots in well populated neighborhoods
- A scripting error would occur if a Sim was influenced to clean up pizza boxes.
- Asking too many Sims at once to freestyle would result in scripting errors.
- The "Buy a Fountain Costing at least 600 Simoleons" Want has been removed from the game.
- Placing "Myne Door" dorm doors diagonally no longer causes entire rooms to turn invisible.
- Player controlled young adult Sims now properly retain their semester gauge level when being asked to move in to another lot.
- Sims no longer play the extended browse animation when purchasing an item from the clothing rack.
- Shortened the amount of time that children show their A+ report cards off to their parents
- Fixed issues that occur when the same Sim dies on multiple lots.
- Lowered frequency of Child Sims aborting queue actions in favor of greeting their parents as they returning from work.
- Fixed a very rare instance where Sims age meters would not properly reset after age transitioning.
- Fixed a problem where in very specific circumstances age transitions would fail.
- Ringing cell phones no longer wake up napping Sims.
- Text in the neighborhood lot information text box was not always being properly updated on University Lots.
- Fixed a bug that prevented large groups of Sims from entering the helicopter carpool.
- Sims who write great novels now receive the memory for "Wrote Great Novel" rather than the Sim who answered the royalty check phone call.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the text notifications, reminding a player that their class or final was approaching, not to display.
- Fixed a major issue where loading a lot with the remote control car in use would make all memory and job icons blank.
- Pregnant Sims are now able to use handhelds in their inventory.
- Fixed a problem that caused pianos that have been owned for a certain amount of time to cease providing fun.
- Fixed a case where the baby bottle was teleported from a Sim's hand leaving the hand in a permanent grip state.
- Level 6 Greek Houses can now accept pledges
- Eliminated a problem where Greek Houses were not accepting the proper amount of pledges per level.
- Sims can now Propose > Move In or Propose > Marriage towards non player young adult Sims that they became engaged to while in college.
- Fixed an improper reset specific to Lucy Burb returning home from school with good grades.
- Fixed an instance where the player was unable to exit or save the game if they cancelled an adoption related interaction with the social worker.
- The "Cheer Up" interaction no longer causes crushes between Sims.
- Zits are now removed from any Sim that enters university. (growing into a young adult)
- Sims no longer get crushes from playing handhelds together.
- Babies are no longer available in the pool of online chatters.
- Fixed an issue where assignments were being lost within a few of the taller dining tables
- Squashed a bug where toddlers were not able to learn to walk when being taught with smart milk and a thinking cap.
- Fixed issues with Sims clipping through one another while sitting at bars
- Fixed a conflict that occurred between a simultaneously visiting headmaster and grocery delivery person.
- Fixed a specific problem that would occur while traveling in an well populated neighborhood.
- Fixed an issue where Sims' thought bubbles would clip through heads of Sims.
- The "Stay Home from Work" want can now be satisfied.
- Fixed a reset that occurred after multiple generations of large fam
|File Name: sims2ep2_patch2.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 18.19 MB||Files Added: 10,654|
|Downloads: 559 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,097,607 (56,031 last week)|
|Posted: 10.02.2006||Supporters: n/a|