Patch: Patch 126.96.36.1994
This patch does a decent sum of gameplay corrections, bug fixes and other changes as detailed in the release notes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The Sims 2 University by Maxis - retail v188.8.131.524 patch
The Sims 2 University CD Patch
Instructions: Save the file to disk and then run it to install the patch.
Please make sure you have your copy of The Sims 2 available during patch
Note: This patch is compatible for all languages
Complete list of changes:
- Fixed an issue where Angela Pleasant was not properly calling Dustin Broke to
sneak out of the house.
- Fixed a problem in University where Dustin Broke would bring Angela Pleasant
home every day from school.
- Fixed a bug where inventory items and all memories were being deleted after
joining a Greek house.
- Popular Sims' facial animation would cease to play when talking to other
- Fixed an issue where hard-earned diplomas could be stolen or repossessed.
- Prevented teens from receiving the "Win Young Entrepreneur's Award" Want when
it is already satisfied.
- Prevented an exploit with the Resurrect-O-Nomitron that allowed more than 8
Sims to live on a lot. (caused many other issues)
- Fixed some animation problems that occurred when a young adult Sim prepared
cereal on top of the mini fridge.
- Eliminated a rare improper reset when canceling a cell phone call on
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze if the user input frame for
paintings or the camera appeared during a special event cinematic
- Prevented improper animations from running if a teen Sim age transitioned
while sitting down
- Fixed a reset that would occur when hanging out with a Sim that is trying to
leave for class
- Fixed a rare instance of a reset that occurs when canceling sleep with a
specific interaction next in queue
- The Grim Reaper will no longer fail to leave a lot if multiple Sims die and
the lot is left empty.
- Squashed a rare scripting error that occurred when hanging up a cell phone.
- Exercise machines introduced in University are now unbreakable.
- Fixed a rare instance where the Mascot NPC would become stuck in place after
pulling the sprinkler prank.
- Fixed a problem where the Greek Letter Decorations were temporarily
unelectable after placement.
- Fixed an obscure looping reset that occurred when loading a lot during an
active pledge scenario for a Sim who has moved to a different lot.
- Eliminated a bad reset that prevented Sims from becoming enemies of one
- The proper text notification is now displayed when a pledge is denied
entrance to a Greek House due to relationship score.
- Prevented a rare instance where dormies could become stuck in a
semi-transparent, unelectable state.
- Sims could not sit on a barstool at the Bachman Busbar (cheap bar)
- Fixed a reset that happened when meeting professors in a well populated
- There was an issue with the game locking up when in cameraman mode while a
pregnancy state transition occurred or a Sim burned to death.
- There was the possibility that when using multiple nannies, one could become
stuck on the lot indefinitely. Even after dismissal.
- Prevented an issue where nannies would become stuck in their car attempting
to exit the lot.
- Sick Sims can no longer die of disease while on community lots.
- The lifetime want to "Max Out 7 Skills" would not properly satisfy if the
final skill point was gained via a SimVac aspiration reward object.
- Chocolate puddles generated by the "Shokolade 890 Chocolate Manufacturing
Facility" are now visible.
- Fixed a reset that happened when NPCs walked by lots in well populated
- A scripting error would occur if a Sim was influenced to clean up pizza
- Asking too many Sims at once to freestyle would result in scripting errors.
- The "Buy a Fountain Costing at least 600 Simoleons" Want has been removed
from the game.
- Placing "Myne Door" dorm doors diagonally no longer causes entire rooms to
- Player controlled young adult Sims now properly retain their semester gauge
level when being asked to move in to another lot.
- Sims no longer play the extended browse animation when purchasing an item
from the clothing rack.
- Shortened the amount of time that children show their A+ report cards off to
- Fixed issues that occur when the same Sim dies on multiple lots.
- Lowered frequency of Child Sims aborting queue actions in favor of greeting
their parents as they returning from work.
- Fixed a very rare instance where Sims age meters would not properly reset
after age transitioning.
- Fixed a problem where in very specific circumstances age transitions would
- Ringing cell phones no longer wake up napping Sims.
- Text in the neighborhood lot information text box was not always being
properly updated on University Lots.
- Fixed a bug that prevented large groups of Sims from entering the helicopter
- Sims who write great novels now receive the memory for "Wrote Great Novel"
rather than the Sim who answered the royalty check phone call.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the text notifications, reminding a player
that their class or final was approaching, not to display.
- Fixed a major issue where loading a lot with the remote control car in use
would make all memory and job icons blank.
- Pregnant Sims are now able to use handhelds in their inventory.
- Fixed a problem that caused pianos that have been owned for a certain amount
of time to cease providing fun.
- Fixed a case where the baby bottle was teleported from a Sim's hand leaving
the hand in a permanent grip state.
- Level 6 Greek Houses can now accept pledges
- Eliminated a problem where Greek Houses were not accepting the proper amount
of pledges per level.
- Sims can now Propose > Move In or Propose > Marriage towards non player young
adult Sims that they became engaged to while in college.
- Fixed an improper reset specific to Lucy Burb returning home from school with
- Fixed an instance where the player was unable to exit or save the game if
they cancelled an adoption related interaction with the social worker.
- The "Cheer Up" interaction no longer causes crushes between Sims.
- Zits are now removed from any Sim that enters university. (growing into a
- Sims no longer get crushes from playing handhelds together.
- Babies are no longer available in the pool of online chatters.
- Fixed an issue where assignments were being lost within a few of the taller
- Squashed a bug where toddlers were not able to learn to walk when being
taught with smart milk and a thinking cap.
- Fixed issues with Sims clipping through one another while sitting at bars
- Fixed a conflict that occurred between a simultaneously visiting headmaster
and grocery delivery person.
- Fixed a specific problem that would occur while traveling in an well
- Fixed an issue where Sims' thought bubbles would clip through heads of Sims.
- The "Stay Home from Work" want can now be satisfied.
- Fixed a reset that occurred after multiple generations of large fam
|File Name: sims2ep1_patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 20.64 MB||Files Added: 9,387|
|Downloads: 328 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,184,011 (85,242 last week)|
|Posted: 17.10.2005||Supporters: n/a|