Mod: Scabbard Mod 1.02
This mod adds scabbards to every sword in the game, plus adds a new sword model.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Two years after the publishing of The Witcher what seemed impossible has now become reality. One of the most long-awaited mods restores the highly desired scabbards. As can be seen clearly in the attached screenshot, in a certain phase of the game creation scabbards were put in. One of the main reasons why they couldn't be found in the final version of the game is the unavoidable clipping whilst taking a sword out of its scabbard. Geralt's animations don't provide the possibility of avoiding it. Taking into account today's gamers' tastes, that often can't even tolerate a single hair cutting straight through a collar, scabbards were condemned to oblivion until the moment someone got bored. And now, after a few hundred hours of work
Scabbard Mod offers:
* 17 scabbard models,
* a completely new sword model,
* scabbards added to every sword-wielding NPC in the game,
* the possibility of continuing the game with the mod on your old saves,
* fully automated installer.
Unfortunately, because of the character's animation it's impossible to avoid the clipping of swords and scabbards whilst drawing the weapon. In addition, a few hairs of Geralt bisect the scabbard and so we recommend all lovers of perfect game graphics to play Crisis, instead of the Scabbard Mod. We wish all the rest a pleasant time spent staring at our scabbards.
The mod was created and tested using The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
There is no guarantee it will work with a patch older than 1.4.
|File Name: Scabbard_Mod.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 12.04 MB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 9,108 (8 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,068,621 (60,585 last week)|
|Posted: 09.03.2010||Supporters: n/a|