Mod: The Witcher Alchemy Mod
The Witcher Alchemy Mod changes several aspects connected with the alchemy system in The Witcher. In the original game there are cheap or lootable items which you can use to create tens of potions and powders of top quality, often without having to buy an
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The modification changes the alchemy system in The Witcher:
- Standard quality strong alcohol is no longer a base for potions.
- White Gull replaces high quality alcohol in all the recipes.
- Dog Tallow is a standard quality base for blade coatings.
- Blade coating bases and bomb making bases are divided into 3 categories now.
- The modification raises the difficulty level, because you will have to choose carefully which bases to buy, you will have less money and it will not be possible to run around with tens of potions in the inventory.
The changes are visible in the following localized versions of The Witcher:
The modification is compatible with saved games. If you want to use save-games bear in mind that:
-The vendors you have already visited will temporarily sell items with the original game descriptions and properties.
- You may find the loot with the original descriptions in the Act that you have already started.
- "Old" items will be converted to "new" items in the inventory before meditation.
To install the modification, double-click the WitcherAlchemyMod setup file.
|File Name: TheWitcherAlchemyMod.exe|| Author: ADFantasta
|File Size: 329 KB||Files Added: 3|
|Downloads: 1,097 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 3,621 (4 last week)|
|Posted: 11.07.2010||Supporters: 2 (+1 Add)|