Titan Quest HQ
Titan Quest HQ (PC)
The Titans, gods before the gods, have escaped from their eternal prison to wreak havoc on the world. In...
The Titans, gods before the gods, have escaped from their eternal prison to wreak havoc on the world. In this titanic struggle between old and new gods it is the heroes of humankind who will ultimately determine the fate of all existence. The player quests throughout the ancient world in a race to uncover the secrets needed to once again imprison these ancient gods. Journeying to fabled locations such as the Parthenon, the maze at Knossos, the Great Pyramids, and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the player will have to overcome terrifying monsters and mythical beasts.
A flexible class system allows almost limitless ways for the player to develop their character. Skills can be customized in many ways, and never become obsolete. With addictive, fast action gameplay and tons of unique loot, epic gaming has never been so good.
* 10 Additional Character Levels: Bring existing and new characters to new heights with higher level equipment and skills.
* 8 New Character Classes: Immortal Throne features an entirely new skill mastery, which combines with existing skill masteries to create eight new exciting character classes.
* New Exotic Monsters and Locations: Quest through exotic locations in the Mediterranean area and ultimately descend across the river Styx into the heart of Hades. Defeat terrifying new monsters on your way to victory!
* Artifacts & Enchanters: A new type of rare equipment that gives the player a powerful bonus. Plus, new non-player characters that can create artifacts from recipes.
* More Unique Equipment: Uncover hundreds of powerful new unique items and use Caravans to store them as you quest through the Underworld of Hades.
Available on: PC PC Rank: 255 / 5,938 | Overall Rank: 256 / 14,327
|TitanQuest 2 didn't happen because THQ never purchase... (1)|
|Crate Entertainment founder Arthur Bruno revealed that his former development studio Iron Lore was never able to create a TitanQuest 2 because THQ acquired Big Huge Games instead of Iron Lore, while THQ owned the rights to the game.|
|Posted: 14.05.2012 by JonahFalcon|
|View all Titan Quest news...(1)|