Patch: Patch 1.16 Unofficial (Beta)
A fan made update or Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Warning: This is a fan-developed patch so use at your own risk.
What is fixed?
Bugs fixed in beta patch v1.16
- Polyphemus now gets the proper resistance across difficulties
- Frozen monsters with unique spears are now fixed
- Odontotyrannus (Beast) no longer drops Demons Blood charm.
- Double resistances from undead were removed
- Removed double -%recharge for normal Shaman's Helm and Shaman's Leggings. Normal Shaman Helm and Leggings now get a single -5%recharge bonus.
- Nightmistress' Staff projectile is replaced with a longer ranged projectile
- Legendary Tiger Claw now gives a proper OA bonus
- Attackspeed of Shiverblood fixed
- Hermes Sandals now has proper bonuses for all three difficulties
- Hermes Sandal movement speed bonus increased to 5/6/7 for N/E/L
- Staff of Lich King's base damage was fixed
- Might of Hephaestes activates it's granted skill again
- Batrachos Greaves are restored to give +%DA instead of +DA again
- Core Dweller now casts Taunt when in agressive mode
- Mortal Wound now has a consistent increase levelling up
- Ravages of Time icon is now replaced with a square to show it's an active skill
- Vision of Death no longer causes a number of monsters to get stuck
- Liche King's Arcane Blast can now be used if the Liche is lower than level 5
- Near invisible projectiles on staffs without base damage are now replaced by a more visible projectile
- The attribute points you get from the Great Emperor are no longer forfeited if miss your opportunity to talk to the emperor's ghost.
- Hades Generals quest reward now finally works.
- Stygian Lurker quest reward can now be regained.
- Hidden Treasure quest no longer gives incorrect experience if you complete quest before talking to quest giver.
Note: All changed quests will no longer be visible in your quest log. The game will check your character when you load a game in 1.16 and let you know if your character has any missing quest rewards and give you a one-time message telling you to visit Laches at the Helos portal, who will recover your missing rewards and restore your quest log entries (though other rewards previously obtained on those quests will not be displayed). For more information about Quest Reward Recovery, check this.
Bugs fixed in beta patch v1.15
- Controllers Fixed for megalesios spirit
- Chest Traps Fixed (fire, frost, plaque, and poison)
- Dark Obelisk Soul Fixed
- Charon Minion Fixed
- Night Mistress Hero Fixed
- Many NPCs in Act 4 Fixed
- Mob pools through out all acts Fixed
- About 30 Mob Skills fixed
- Effects for Eruption, Wildfire, Arrows(default, marksmanship, and scatter shot) and Dart(default) Fixed
- Many Chest loot tables Fixed
- Loot Table for Clam Shell Fixed
- Many Loot Tables for mobs Fixed
- Few Shrines in Greece, Babylon, Egypt, and Orient fixed
- Quest Objects Mushroom Chest, Root Chest, and Urn of the Titans Fixed
- Few UI Improvments (roll over style on ground items, and main hud)
- Bug in Cliff Wall of Hades Cave Fixed
Bugs fixed in beta patch v1.14
- Added updated Templates.arc for modders
- New Randimization Patch added
- Misspellings in the EN version
- Talos, Hydra and Megalesios do not drop armgear in Legendary. They drop 2x the amount of headgear instead.
Bugs fixed in beta patch v1.13 and before
- Ravages of Time does not reduce damage.
- Nymph actually does less damage on level 19 and 20.
- The last 2 levels of Mortal Wound should be 410 and 445
- The minus physical damage from Fatigue is totally messed up
- Pets aren't able to use petskills above their max level
- Level 11 and 12 of Reflection yield no increase
- Ternion Attack,the skill of "Spirit Mastery" will not take advantage of the "projectile speed bouns" witch Arcane Lore offered.
- Triumph does not reduce damage
- Homados/Barbarian's Spiked greaves gives a wrong bonus
- Some damage bonuses don't work correctly. As can be seen in the editor, they should give two bonuses, but only one displays (and works). It concerns the following suffixes: "of Destruction, "of Carnage", "of Devastation" and "of Annihilation".
- Normal affixes on equipment in Epic/Legendary
- Epic Herakles relics give better bonuses than Legendary ones
- The +%Armor Protection completion bonus for Theban and Battlemage sets does work, but does not display correctly.
- Armour on Ismene's Bracers is not given
- The diseased plumage and venom sac charms sometimes don't yield a completion bonus.
- -%recharge and -%energy cost on Divine scroll of Archmages Fury doesn't work.
- Schlilsh's Skinner (MI sword of the swamp Anourans); the bleeding damage it does is messed up across the difficulties
- Affixes that grant a -%recharge bonus don't work.
- Erebus Crystal completion bonus mixes up Legendary with normal bonus
- Overseer's Crest should give +2 to earth enchantment but doesn't.
- Golden Fleece doesn't give the right amount of -%energy cost cost.
- The Stygian Lurker gives the quest reward, but it disappears after exiting
- The Quest for Hades Generals does partially work, but not completely.
- The loot tables are messed up, some items do not drop correctly. A partial fix for this was made.
- Some bonuses that were obviously intended (+2 defensive skills on shields, +1/2 to certain class skills on staves and some more).
- The Hermes Sandal relic is present in the database, but doesn't drop
- The Hermes Sandal relic doesn't give bonuses on completing
- Drop rates for Ismene's Helm - enemies have 0% chance to wear this.
- Revenant Greaves are now available in Epic and Legendary too
- Bloodborn Leggings; the correspondent table refers to helmets instead of leggings.
- Shaman Helms - gets -12% recharge at Normal, 0% at Epic and Legendary.
- Shaman Leggings - gets -12% recharge at Normal, 0% at Epic and Legendary.
- Phoenix (Legendary)The Heat Shield skill insta-kills allies.
Other bugs- Some textures are not readable by textureviewer
- Numerous bad linkage errors in the database
- Blacksmith in Epic Knossos doesn't sell helmets.
- Merchants do not sell bows in Epic Act 2.
- +% damage bonuses on relics aren't working correctly in beta patch v1.09RC
Unofficial patch bugs
- Leonidas (NPC from Sparta/Athens) is frozen in patch 1.12RC
- hopefully fixed all the not moving npc/monsters, the animation files were removed from a lot of the dbr's in xxdxxd's collection of fixes that luedtke added to the patch
- Some mobs became rather powerful with patch 1.12RC, so some of their items were removed again
- Tower of Judgement entrance is stuttering, which causes lagging.
- The Crystal room stuttering causes lagging.
- The game files were organized better to give a small perfomance increment
- Completed Embodiment of Anubis relic displays wrong. (It's lifted).
- Spearmen from athens have swords in their right hands.
- The skins of the Allskins Mod were included in the patch. This enables you to see many skins on multiplayer and be able to trade the skin bottles from other players and apply them. To use these skins yourself you need to use the Allskins Mod though.
|File Name: tqit_patch_11_to_116_with_uninstaller.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 45.61 MB||Files Added: 10,690|
|Downloads: 3,393 (11 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,122,193 (56,893 last week)|
|Posted: 26.02.2009||Supporters: n/a|