Patch: Patch 1.1
The 1.1 patch for Tomb Raider: Underworld.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- The patch addresses the following issues:
-Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
- Inability of users to map the ‘center camera’ button.
- Some occasional crash fixes.
- Graphics card stability:
+ A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
+ Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
- Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
- Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
- Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
- Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
- Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
- Occasional control issue during headshot move.
- Fixed an occasional problem when entering a save game filename.
- Some PDA fixes.
- Some cinematic subtitle fixes.
-DISC Version only supported.
|File Name: tru_patch_v11.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 108.57 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 623 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,387,101 (56,258 last week)|
|Posted: 18.12.2008||Supporters: n/a|