Patch: Patch 1.01 (Retail)
The 1.01 patch for Tom Clancy's EndWar. This is for retail (boxed) copies of the game.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Please make sure that you download the correct patch for the version of the game you have (Retail DVD or Digital Download version)
- Fixed performance drop that comes after playing 5-6 matches online.
- Updated Bink library to fix random crashes on Windows XP64
- Resolved issue of game crashing after launch when install directory contains a dot/period in its name.
- Fixed random crashes on Windows XP64, caused by memcpy.
- Added FPS warning information for online games so players can see who has the lowest FPS (connecting to a player with a lower FPS will cause you to have a lower FPS as well).
- 3D render optimization for multithread
- Improved rendering performance by MSAA optimization
Other Bugs Fixed:
- Game no longer freezes if the defeat dialog occurs while game tips are onscreen in the Prelude to War mode.
- Airstrike icon is now properly displayed on the minimap.
- Online filter now auto refreshes.
- Fixed wrong items appearing in the online filter list.
- In the Leader Board menus players no longer have to click ˇ°Weekˇ± or ˇ°Persistentˇ± twice to get the pop-up window.
- Fixed improper session info being displayed when player quits an online match and goes back to the game list
- The game filter now resets after players exit the multiplayer mode
- Game options are now only enabled for hosts in the game lobby.
- Sorting games by map in Skirmish game list now works properly.
- The game no longer signs into online account automatically using previous used accounts if players switch to the Internet tab in the LAN Game list.
- Clients can no longer change game options in skirmish lobbies.
- Game no longer crashes when unplugging network cable after a victory.
- Game no longer crashes when unplugging network cable while in skirmish game list.
- Fixed ping values being incorrectly displayed in the online game list.
- Players will no longer see names of other players who are not actually in the same lobby.
- The "Voice Receive Volume" now saves automatically without pressing the "apply" button.
- Changes to resolution now save properly when players change both the resolution and an item from the advanced options.
- Fixed freeze after exiting from skirmish games.
- All players no longer lose their connection if the host unplugs his cable during a game.
- All players no longer lose their connection if one player unplugs his cable during count down.
- Fixed random sound related crash in Windows XP64.
- Fixed NAT traversal timeouts for certain routers.
- Fixed water render bug on ATI cards.
- Fixed flickering textures when your camera is close to the buildings in La Mancha.
- Fixed flickering textures in Mission report menu under certain graphics settings.
- Fixed water rendering bug when players alt-tab to windows under certain graphic settings.
- Added CP cost information for fortification tooltip.
- Fixed out of sync AI.
- The offsite support icon no longer freezes on screen when the player uses offsite support.
- Random crashes fixed.
- Other online disconnection bugs fixed.
- Hang time when playing matches on certain graphics hardware has been eliminated.
- Added exit button for BHQ, so players can use quit BHQ without using keyboard.
- Add icon indicator for Force Recon support power.
- Better sound memory allocation method used to improve performance.
- AMBX effect improvements.
- Fine tuned the LOD value for high-end PCs.
|File Name: tom_clancys_end_war_retail_1.01.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 18.64 MB||Files Added: 9,775|
|Downloads: 512 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,396,870 (57,358 last week)|
|Posted: 19.03.2009||Supporters: n/a|