Patch: Patch 1.0 to 1.03
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2: All Downloads (26) Patches (6) | Demos (1) | Mods (10) | Movies (9)
Ubisoft has released patch 1.0 to 1.03 for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Changes and fixes in v 1.03
- Fixed some firewall server browsing issues.
- Fixed server sorting to sort on number of players instead of max.
- Fixed save crash on Ageia Island when running Extreme Physics mode.
- Fixed missing Rate of Fire sound on the HK21.
- Enabled all Map Editor functions.
- Added tutorials to \public-tools\tutorials\ (Only available in English)
- Added various modding tools to \public-tools\
- hud_visibility.xml added to settings folder, which enables advanced
users to select transparency of hud elements.
- hud_palett_2.xml added to settings folder, enables advanced users to
change the colors of the hud and menus.
- Fixed some issues with weapon mod equipping / removing.
- Fixed some faulty server settings.
- Fixed some collision issues on multiplayer maps.
- Fixed bugs and occasional crashes.
- Ghost speech properly disabled if you uncheck Voice Quotes in options
- Additional fixes to the Serverlisting.
- Fixed the bug when you tried to add favorites on a newly created profile.
Changes and fixes in v 1.02
- Fixed some issues with server listing
Changes and fixes in v 1.01
-Speedhacking antimeasure added.
-Fixed bugs and occasional crashes.
-Added server sorting to the server tab.
-Added favorites to the server tab.
-Fixed coop order commands if the server died and client became leader.
-Fixed "Unnamed" Loyalists for clients in coop.
-Fixed friendly markers for clients in coop
-Fixed some gui alignment bugs
-Fix for crouch leaning.
-Fixed some Saving / Loading bugs.
-Fixed some scoring issues in Multiplayer.
|File Name: ghost_recon_advanced_warfighter_2_1.00_to_1.03.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 15.40 MB||Files Added: 11,450|
|Downloads: 947 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,974,996 (26,482 last week)|
|Posted: 13.08.2007||Supporters: n/a|