Patch: Patch 1.03
The Latest patch for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas brings the game to version 1.03.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.03 Patch Contents
* Enabled PunkBuster support.
* Fixed the game session creation bug (network failed to initialize) when using HTTP proxies (like Norton Personal Firewall) by using a different destination port.
* Fixed a dedicated LAN crash.
* Fixed the server listing that was capped.
* Fixed a bug that prevented picking up weapons when taking a dropped weapon from somebody who was in zoom mode when killed.
* Fixed the secondary console that was assigned to the quote character by default.
* Fixed the radar jammer sound that stays even after death.
* Fixed the floating C4 explosive and motion sensor floating when put on breakable items.
* Fixed the menu problem when mapping the [End] key.
* Fixed the chat so that it does not trigger actions when typing.
* Fixed a problem after picking-up a weapon on the ground equipped with laser beam.
* Fixed the canister that resets in Retrieval when the carrier is killed while taking cover.
* Fixed a Retrieval mode bug that caused a 2nd match from having no reachable canister.
* Fixed a bug that caused the user to lose his weapon without picking-up the one on the ground.
* Fixed some incorrect mapping messages.
* Added a check to warn the user if an instance of the game is already running.
|File Name: rainbow_six_vegas_1.03.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 85.38 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 1,174 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,362,711 (39,250 last week)|
|Posted: 16.01.2007||Supporters: n/a|