Patch: Patch 1.05
Ubisoft has released a patch updating Rainbow Six: Vegas to v1.05.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.05 Patch Contents
* Update - Ping values are now displayed in milliseconds.
* Update - Chat text now fades after a few seconds
* New - Added widescreen support for the game
* New - Assassination and Conquest game modes added
* New - You can now customize your name in LAN games.
* New - Added Standalone Dedicated Server support (see R6VegasServerReadme.txt)
* Fixed an issue with weapons firing on their own after a respawn
* Fixed a bug that prevented ammo and gadgets from being refilled under certain circonstances
* Fixed a bug that prevented the console from being used on dedicated servers
* Fixed a bug where text would remain present after one game in the chat box.
* Fixed a bug that made servers unavailable after being up for a certain amount of time
* Fixed a bug with clients being stuck in the lobby window while playing
* Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the wrong map in the server browser.
* Fixed a bug where the canister would not be availabe during a second game
* Fixed issues with C4 not working as intended with doors
* Fixed a bug with snake cam vision remaining in observer mode
* Fixed a bug that allowed a grenade to be thrown while firing a weapon
* Fixed an issue with using the snake cam on an opened door
* Fixed a bug that allowed restricted items to be used coop terrorist hunt
* Fixed an exploit with deployables used on opened doors
* Fixed a bug that made the depot station not close properly if you scored as the game ends
* Fixed a bug that made enemies not appear on the radar while taking cover
* Fixed a visual bug with using doors while taking cover
* Fixed a bug that allowed grenades to be thrown through doors after using snakecam
* Fixed a bug that made it so that you could potentialy have no weapon equipped
* Fixed a bug that allowed players to join an already full game which would result in a freeze
* Fixed an exploit that allowed people to stack a team for a game already in progress
* Fixed many issues with grenades going through walls
* Fixed a visual issue with the ballistic shield, it was appearing low while being held up
* Fixed a bug with the minimap dissapearing after a kill
* Fixed a visual issue with headgears that was affecting their brightness
* Fixed an issue with windows breaking out of sync on clients
* Fixed an issue with the players appearing to slide while taking cover
* Fixed a bug that made Logan slide through walls while taking cover
* Fixed a bugged animation while using gadgets in take cover
* Fixed a bug that made realistic mode revert to normal after a save or checkpoint
* Fixed a bug that didnt save your loadout if Terrorist hunt SP
* Fixed an issue with equipment loadout not persisting throughout games
* Fixed an issue where game doesn't apply set equipment after a game restart
* Fixed a bug where PEC HQ equipment would not be applied on the character when the game starts
* Fixed a bug that removed item restrictions after a map rotation cycle
* Fixed a bug that allowed dead players to communicate with live players
* Fixed a display issue in terrorist hunt that did not correctly show the remaining amount of targets
* Fixed a bug that would reset gun configuration after a map load
* Fixed a movement bug that would make you slow if you changed directions rapidly
* Fixed a bug that would let game options be changed at the same time crashing the game
* Fixed a bug that gave hostages 2 target arrows instead of 1
* Fixed a bug that made equipment and reload not work together if pressed almost at the same time
* Fixed a bug where the reticle could dissapear while doing rapel
* Fixed a display issue with custom camo colors not showing up properly
* Fixed a bug that wouldnt let armor be colored in certain situations
* Fixed a move in the clien loby that made the background move
* Fixed a display bug for buttons to press while using the Xbox360 controller
* Fixed a bug that would always show alpha team highlighted in mission results even if you were on bravo
* Updated Chat system so that new lines refresh chat
* Updated Mouse click system so that the correct pieces of equipment are selected when clicking
* Updated the internal macro system so that pressing 2 hotkeys during chat will not queue up actions
* Updated the Team icon over characters head to be more visible under certain situations
Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.04 Patch Contents
* Fixed PunkBuster client getting kicked after a change of map on the PunkBuster dedicated server.
* Fixed a problem when trying to re-join a server that the user has just left.
* Added all previously non-translated sections to the Engine localized files.
* Fixed looping sound issues in Multiplayer maps.
Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.03 Patch Contents
* Enabled PunkBuster support.
* Fixed the game session creation bug (network failed to initialize) when using HTTP proxies (like Norton Personal Firewall) by using a different destination port.
* Fixed a dedicated LAN crash.
* Fixed the server listing that was capped and didn’t show all the available servers.
* Fixed a bug that prevented picking up weapons when taking a dropped weapon from somebody who was in zoom mode when killed.
* Fixed the secondary console that was assigned to the quote character by default.
* Fixed the radar jammer sound that stays even after death.
* Fixed the floating C4 explosive and motion sensor floating when put on breakable items.
* Fixed the menu problem when mapping the [End] key.
* Fixed the canister that resets in Retrieval when the carrier is killed while taking cover.
* Fixed a Retrieval mode bug that caused a 2nd match from having no reachable canister.
* Fixed a bug that caused the user to lose his weapon without picking-up the one on the ground.
* Fixed some incorrect mapping messages.
* Added a check to warn the user if an instance of the game is already running.
Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.02 Patch Contents
* Fixed a crash when player is kicked from server.
* Fixed a crash when fetching online matches (quick and custom search).
* Fixed a crash/freeze that occurred after many games have been played.
* Fixed a problem when switching from Online to LAN mode.
* Fixed the freeze issue after the Unreal logo related to the Language for non-Unicode programs setting.
* Throwing a grenade on a player using a turret will now apply damage.
* Removed Eye Adaptation.
* Radar jammer now jams all players.
* Fixed map rotation issue on dedicated servers.
* Fixed the choppy Ubisoft logo animation when the game starts.
* Reduced lag with in-game videos on certain computers.
* Many Tutorial-related inaccuracies have been corrected.
* Fixed a dedicated server crash related to equipement.
* Fixed the cursor being stuck in desktop sub-rect after an ALT-TAB.
* Version number will now be displayed to the user in the main menu.
* Fixed a bug while observing a game where while using the joystick, the A button was not displayed properly.
* Fixed controller problem where wrong button was assigned to exit turrets.
* Fixed the missing grenades and ammo when going from Realistic to Normal mode.
Rainbow Six: Vegas v1.01 Patch Contents
* Improved X360 controller support.
* Various rare single player ingame crashes have been fixed.
* Better support the use of alt-tab while in game.
* Reduced the memory consumption of the game.
* Multiplayer difficulty level is now accurate and can be selected accordingly.
* Player will now get a kill attributed to his kill list when defender or terrorist dies of damage over time ( incendiary grenade ).
* Improved quick search and custom search utility for all game modes.
* Improve the chat system to ensure chat box is not always visible.
* Enabled changing display resolution of the game.
* Corrected some localisation issues to display correct message in correct language for various menus.
* Display navigational information correctly while in observer mode.
* Corrected some menu interface display error.
* Respawning while in chat menu will not cause chat window to overlap the game window.
|File Name: rainbow_six_vegas_100_to_105.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 236.05 MB||Files Added: 9,675|
|Downloads: 747 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,456,013 (74,420 last week)|
|Posted: 19.07.2007||Supporters: n/a|