Mod: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Rebalanced 1.0
This mod from flashpointpref looks to bring some semblance of realism. With completely rebalanced weapon damage values and characteristics, R6V2 Rebalanced requires careful use of tactics and equipment to complete the mission.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: flashpointpref
Moddb Homepage: http://www.moddb.com/mods/rainbow-six-vegas-2-rebalanced
This mod looks to bring some semblance of realism to Ubisoft's arcade FPS. With completely rebalanced weapon damage values and characteristics, R6V2 Rebalanced requires careful use of tactics and equipment to complete the mission.
- Completely new weapon damage and recoil values scaled to realistic values
- Modified zoom on ACOG and scopes
- Correct magazine sizes for SCAR-H, G3, Glock 18, Scorpion, M468, PSG1, SR-25, Raging Bull, P99
- SCAR-H now has 2 round burst function
- Rifle scope can now be put on rifles
- Decreased blindfire accuracy
- Increased flashbang capacity
- Some weapons can now have previously unavailable attachments
- Changed weapon sound radius for different actions
- Decreased shotgun spread
- Increased penetration for pistol/submachinegun rounds, decreased for rifles (see bottom for explanation)
- 2 round burst on SCAR-H has no audio
Note: The penetration values were changed due to past a certain velocity, bullets fragment when hitting certain cover.
|File Name: R6V2_rebalanced_1.0.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 14 KB||Files Added: 10,629|
|Downloads: 1,219 (5 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,084,762 (58,082 last week)|
|Posted: 01.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|