Map: Burning Woods v5
A 2 - 5 player map by Greybeard.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Pierre-Be/Greybeard. Size 16 X 40, File Size 5.4mb, Minimum Ramn 64Mb, Max Players 2-5. There are many paths through the forests, some with roads and some without. There are large forest to burn and destroy. Lakes are located behind the forts to aid in hiding underwater economys or building other underwater-based stuff. Or simply to hide and cower in. The center position (5) is much smaller and more cramped than position 1-4... and thus gives a more difficult game against the ai. The AI is set to default.
This is a remake of the well known map by Pierre-Be... one of the most popular downloads ever at Tamec. Changes made:
1) map is no longer all metal
2) invisble metal tiles laid over all metal areas
3) Chinahook's green/completion/metal tiles used to redo center metal area
4) heights redone and sea level reset
5) voiding done on all metal walls
6) voiding REMOVED on all paths thru the forest... previously the forest could burn, be destroyed, reclaimed, and you were still stuck on the now invisible path. No longer the case.
7) Ramps added to metal platforms.
8) Some minor wreckage removed... some rocks in metal areas, and all con unit wreckage is removed from the map to stop side-jumping via rezzing.
9) a few additional geo vents added to allow for use of behemoth cannons in defensive positions (Uberhack or THE PACK)
10) ponds are made larger, features (coral) removed, and impassible water made passable... stuff can now be built in the ponds.
11) voiding removed on some of the metal platforms which prohibited building on some areas which should have been buildable.
The AI is set to default.
Map requires tamec2004 for features... see readme in download for further details and credit.
|File Name: Burning_Woods_V5.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 5.47 MB||Files Added: 9,406|
|Downloads: 239 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,193,020 (72,275 last week)|
|Posted: 02.06.2009||Supporters: n/a|