Patch: Patch 3.9.01 Unofficial (Beta)
The unofficial 18.104.22.168 patch for Total Annihilation.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- ---------- Version History -----------------------------------
***** v3.9.01 Beta *****
- Added TotalA.exe 3.9.01.
- Added tdraw.dll 0.8.4.6.
- Added tplayx.dll 22.214.171.1246.
- Added tmusi.dll and audiere.dll.
- Added TA Demo 126.96.36.1996.
- Added updated rev31.gp3.
- Added tmusi folder with music, including main theme bonus track.
- Added TA Features 2011, Frenzy Features 2009, and AtlantisMB Features.
- Added 16 downloadable Cavedog maps (a few are also in the expansions but not everyone has those).
- Added resolution configuration tool.
- Added auto-updater.
- Replaced totala.ini with TA.ini.
- Changed +atm to fill resource bars instead of giving 1000 metal and energy.
- Changed +ai and +control from level 4 (disabled) to level 2 (cheats).
- Changed default pathfinding cycles in exe to 66650 (separate from tdraw.dll/TA.ini implementation).
- Changed debug mode key from F11 to F10.
- Changed reclaim cursor to not disappear when pointed at enemy Commander.
- Disabled DirectX check error message.
- Disabled and removed totala_log.txt.
- Added 6 downloadable Cavedog units to rev31.gp3.
- Added fixed LOS.tdf to rev31.gp3.
- Added expanded battleroom GUI to rev31.gp3.
- Added new expanded map selection/viewing GUI to rev31.gp3.
- Added Loadgame2bg.pcx to rev31.gp3 (so loading screen can't be hijacked by hpi/ufo/ccx files).
- Added 4 McnTerra-NS.ufo units to rev31.gp3 and limited them to 0 in all AI profiles.
- Changed registry key for tplayx.dll, Replayer, and 3D Replayer to HKCUSoftwareTA Patch.
- Added double-click selection.
- Added W/B/Y selection filters.
- Changed CTRL+S to select units with weapons on-screen.
- Changed CTRL+B to actually select idle builders.
- Changed CTRL+F to cycle through idle factories.
- Changed marker graphic for increased highlighting effect.
- Added PrintScreen key to take screenshots.
- Added ability to change view and lock map position via double-clicking a player's resource bar.
- Added ability to select units of viewed player while watching a recorded game.
- Added double-click select, W/B/Y select, and 100 unit queuing to windowed mode.
- Added pathfinding adjuster.
- Added special effects adjuster.
- Added Unit ID adjuster.
- Added Weapon ID adjuster.
- Added Weapon ID packet length fix (currently disabled).
- Added unit model size adjuster.
- Added unit limit adjuster.
- Added option to sync menu resolution to game resolution.
- Synced developer mode to cheating mode.
- Fixed Alt+TAB crashes.
|File Name: ta_patch_3901.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 160.90 MB||Files Added: 10,640|
|Downloads: 165 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,093,875 (56,706 last week)|
|Posted: 09.11.2012||Supporters: n/a|