Patch: Patch 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
The 126.96.36.199 incremental patch for Pro Cycling manager 2012.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Functionality: Add the possibility to renew sponsors.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that could prevent, in some rare cases, getting beyond the world championships.
- Fix: Fixed several problems with U23 races.
- Improvement: Custom teams with a small budget are now considered to be "Continental" teams rather than "Continental Pro".
- Major Functionality: Official teams are playable in friendly mode.
- Functionality: Races (except time-trials) can be speeded-up (x2 / x4) if a majority of players vote for it. Once the last rider has crossed the line, the race will end.
- Functionality: It is now possible to play time-trial races. AI teams will not be present in these events, to avoid long waiting times.
- Corrections to the chat.
- Number of players connected is displayed and a small icon will show if a player is in a game.
+ server updates : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13002#p525770
- Addition : Chapelle de Grammont added to "Isolated Buildings".
- Addition: Possibility to zoom the profile during a race. (a left click on the profile causes a zoom of the selected section to be displayed on-screen. Move mouse to change zoomed view).
- Addition: Colours added to race profile (in some menus, especially a zoomed profile) to distinguish differences in slope.
- Correction: Sprint and attack distances of a leader were not displayed on the Detailed Simulation page.
- Addition: Missing localisations added to Italian and Portuguese.
- Adjustment: Adjustment to certain rider attributes.
- Fixed a rare problem with a "server-side processing error" that could force a player to recreate a profile for each new connection to Armada.
|File Name: pcm2012-patch-188.8.131.52-from-184.108.40.206.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 92.70 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 412 (9 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,211,474 (66,562 last week)|
|Posted: 23.07.2012||Supporters: n/a|