Patch: Patch 1.5 to 1.6
ZUXXEZ Entertainment has released a new patch for Two Worlds. This time they focused on the Multiplayer mode - the lag problems have now been largely remedied and the balancing of the various game modes has been made even more sophisticated.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Two Worlds - Patch 1.6 Changelog (PC Version)
* MP Lag issues have been improved
* Horse steering improved
* Walking under water and not dying -fixed
* Inaccessible Cave north of Ashos has been fixed
* Friendly fire disabled in RPG mode (players cannot damage each other)
* Resurrect spell on players has been disabled
* Experience points for killing players removed
* Disarming skill disabled against other players
* Freezing/stopping spells disabled against other players
* MP too much skillpoints generated due to combat stats - fixed
* Character developing curve not as steep over level 25.
* MP RPG quests given to all, reward splitter between players
* HP regeneration slower for max values above 2000
* Death strike skill - executable by strike button while in sneak mode.
* Critical hit skill fixed (faster animations added)
* Allowed damage over 32000
* Cap on damage and armor on 99999
* Necromancer spells balanced
* Magical boosters - effect restricted to 5 boosters.
* Stacking potions with different statistics - fixed
* Stacking objects which produce too high requirements has been blocked
* Objects stacking - objects can't be stacked up if result has higher level requirements than current player level.
* Equipment Class cap on 50
* When killing in towns - after you leave the town and go back guards will ask you for paying instead if immediately attack you.
* NPCs in towns don't resurrect - guardians exploit removed.
* Tweaked hi- level monsters balance
* Team assault - main monuments 50 times stronger
* Barbarian - berserk skill in PvP reduced to 5.
* Wing Membrane ingredient added to Helllord
* Dragons strike not breakable by player hit.
* Chest and wardrobe lock levels improved in multiplayer.
* Bomb traps attached to some chests and wardrobes.
* Balanced number of lock picks in chests and wardrobes.
* Money moved between servers - fixed
* Boosters disappearing in Arena modes
* Maps D2,E4,F4, MP Tharbakin - missing triangles or flying objects - fixed.
* Atmospheric fog for MP towns added.
* Enter opens console in SP
* Horse steering - stopping horse by back key changed
* cloning character when logging on new WarNet server - fixed
* chat over open dialogs possible (by F11 chat dialog)
* All PVP arenas unlocked from begin
|File Name: Two_Worlds_Patch_1.6.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 27.02 MB||Files Added: 9,763|
|Downloads: 3,541 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,352,481 (43,702 last week)|
|Posted: 19.11.2007||Supporters: n/a|