Patch: Patch #1
Patch 1 for retail versions only. This is a rather small patch and the improvements are few. See full details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
* Economy balance pass made on all MP and Global Maps
* Unit pathing has been enhanced for all maps
* Masari Matter Engine production build cap reduced to 5 from 20
* Orlok's attack damage increased by 25%
* Orlok mode swap animation times reduced by 50%
* Orlok now heals while in Endure Mode
* Both arms and shields of an Assembly Walker must now be destroyed before the core can be destroyed.
* Disconnects and signouts are now properly reported to the victim user in Conquer the World matches.
* Map start locations are functioning properly now after a user replays a skirmish session then quits out to the lobby.
* Fix for occasional missing global dialog sequences between missions.
* Fixed attract mode screen in widescreen
* Focus is properly reassigned to the skirmish dialog when the player returns to that lobby from a skirmish battle.
* Additional tweaks to speed up level loading
* Polished Post Battle scenes - adjusted order on Aliens and widened text box for all languages
* Fixed Russian speech files that were being cut off
* Disabled saving replays from loaded save games
* The redirection shield was not being cleared of bad effects by Novus Reboot. Fixed.
* Silver players can now filter out Gold-only games and in-progress games
* Added better support for disconnecting players in ranked games.
* Added support for Gold-only list play games
* Fixed an invite bug in list play games
* Several multiplayer lobby enhancements
* Fix regarding audio options not reverting in-game after pressing Esc.
* Fixed support for earning Achievements offline
* Subtitles are now defaulted to on for some languages
* Various localized text adjustments and corrections
|File Name: uaw_day1.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 20.13 MB||Files Added: 9,663|
|Downloads: 2,986 (19 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,448,616 (74,187 last week)|
|Posted: 13.12.2007||Supporters: n/a|