Map: DM-Elsinore (Beta 2)
Unreal Tournament 2004: All Downloads (499) Patches (10) | Demos (1) | Mods (265) | Maps (218) | Movies (1) | Others (3)
A Deathmatch map by rejecht.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: rejecht
UT 2004 remake of the original Unreal map DmElsinore.
+ Finish wall panelling, including TexScaling Unreal texture etc, and verify panels are bHighDetail.
- Review water canal lighting (darker, murky, add stuff as well).
- Check/review bots.
+ Minor deco and trimming.
+ Finish the windows.
+ Add blockingvolumes (to support in lower hallways).
- Add antiportal to floor mover.
- Review gate mover (dynamic light or not, and/or subtract space for gate moving up).
+ Mark hidden (behind meshes etc) textures unlit/black texture.
- Review crepuscular rays (gah) in that room with bio.
- Naming zones and perhaps add volumes to narrow down position (" %room% (behind pillar)").
- Contemplate whether that small area with bio really needs a FluidSurfaceInfo, or continue using generic shader from ONS-Dawn.
- Contemplate whether moving bio up from water will make nostalgic people upset.
- Retry making bots swim.
- Check whether bots can learn to use floor mover.
- Review adding adrenaline and other UT 2004 pickups.
- Architectural support for lift.
+ Decorate passage between "Mystery Hall" and "Offertorium."
- Water sounds.
Some differences from the original that affect gameplay:
- The double doors have been replaced by a gate that moves up/down.
- The secret passage to the lava hall has a one-way see through wall.
- The 100 health is on a rock reachable by a jumppad.
|File Name: DM-Elsinore]i[-Beta2.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 3.25 MB||Files Added: 9,777|
|Downloads: 241 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,403,573 (58,112 last week)|
|Posted: 17.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|