Mod: Furious Steals 1.0
Unreal Tournament 2004: All Downloads (502) Patches (10) | Demos (1) | Mods (268) | Maps (218) | Movies (1) | Others (3)
This is the first public version of Furious Steals.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Do you remember the good old days when racing games were about getting from A to B with as much speed and destruction as possible inbetween? Where you could jump in and play without needing to spend hours setting up your tyres, spoilers and decals?
Well, we do. That's why we created Furious Steals - a game where smashing into your enemies is just as important as making it to the goal!
* Dynamic environments - full physical interaction with moveable and destructible objects allows for surprise situations and traps.
* Explosive surface dependent effects - sparks fly, dust is churned, the ground tears up and tyres leave their mark behind.
* Arcade physics - vehicles that have been optimally configured for speed and drift allow you to pull off smooth handbrake turns and powerslides.
* Reactive handling - areas of slippery ice and boggy grass really effect the handling of your car.
* Huge, open environments - drive freely around giant cityscapes in checkpoint based races.
* Unique HUD - useful display gives you a rear-view mirror and real-time minimap to optimally plan your attack.
* Highly customisable - Furious Steals gives servers the power to set up their game how they like, by changing the allowed vehicle types and configuring many other options such as physics objects and instant-reset for flipped players.
* Accessible controls - simple keyboard controls allow anyone to pick up the game and play instantly, without worrying about rebinding several pages of buttons.
* Collisions, and lots of them!
|File Name: furioussteals-v1.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 15.93 MB||Files Added: 10,629|
|Downloads: 160 (0 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,087,595 (57,858 last week)|
|Posted: 21.03.2007||Supporters: n/a|