Unreal Tournament III: All Downloads (393) Patches (8) | Demos (1) | Mods (162) | Maps (214) | Movies (3) | Others (5)
Long ago, the inhabitants of this quiet & serene place mysteriously disappeared? The subsequent population reconstruct through the remaining architectures.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Extract the archive into :
"My DocumentsMy GamesUnreal Tournament 3UTGamePublishedCookedPCCustomMaps" directory. If this folder is not currently on your system, you can safely create it. The archive contains :
Copy the USERDATA.JAM file to a data card and insert that into the PS3 console.
What as been done for final 1.0:
- Add blocking volume outside the RL building first floor so when player pass on the narrow mesh they don't hang on the mesh on the wall.
- Polished the hole on the first floor in the RL building. I forget that in RC1.
- Tweak the blocking volume in the RL building ground level so now you can hide behind the empty baskets.
- Add few trims here & there.
- I've been able to replace the stock wood material with mine on all assets where the stock one didn't look good.
- I notice some leafs passing trough the rocks when you pass in the narrow corridor to reach the Sniper weapon base. It's fixed.
- Adjust the small waterfall sounds a bit near the Shock weapon base.
- Adjust water volume velocity of the Udamage pool.
- Tweak path nodes around the Udamage pool so bots have less difficulties to get out from the pool.
- Tweak all the post precessing volume & physic volume for the non playable area.
- Optimize the map a bit not only about proper material but also by culling some mesh.
- Lot's of little things here & there not worth mentioning.
This is my third map. Since the 2 previous one as took me months to build, I wanted to make a simple & nice atmospheric map with just a bit of deco. No complicated mesh work & such, just the minimum to make it look, sound & feel pleasing. I'm getting a minimum of 75 FPS playing against 3 bots with my rig in 1680x1050 everything set to max.
OCZ 600 Watt
Asus P5N-D (NF750i)
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (3.0 GHz/1333/6M)
4 GB OCZ Reaper (DDR2 800 Mhz CAS 126.96.36.199)
Saphire Radeon HD4870 1 GB with Catalyst 9.10
Segeate 500 GB 32 MB
WinXP SP3 with all latest updates
Consult the included text file.
|File Name: DM-Aly.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 24.40 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 121 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,209,602 (73,090 last week)|
|Posted: 15.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|